officially theorora.

aurora ended up going to pomprey. anything to keep draco quiet. she got an anti hunger potion and an anti sickness potion. no question asked.

she arrived at class and passed an absence note to professor mcgonagal before sitting down next to pansy.

"where have you been?" pansy whispered, keeping her head to the front of the room

"miss parkinson, unless you wish to see yourself in detention, i suggest you ask miss malfoy questions in your own time" mcgonagal spoke from the front of the room before continuing with her lesson. pansy rolled her eyes and turnt to aurora waiting for an answer.

"dont worry, pans, im fine." she spoke.

a peice of parchment appeared on auroras desk. 'did you go?' she looked over at draco and nodded before looking down at her own work and writing notes.

the rest of the day passed painfully slowly. at meal times, draco forcing her to eat and then keeping her in her seat and by his side until at least an hour after the meal.

she felt helpless. like a dog.

it was now time to meet theo and she was dragging her feet along. she made it to the entrance and entered with ease. the room was set up with a loveseat facing a fireplace and a bed behind the sofa. theo was already in the room, sat waiting.

"hey love" he said with a smile walking over to her

"hey t" she wrapped her arms around his neck and melted into his touch as he held her waist softly. she groaned and he immediately held her tighter, knowing she preferred it. "thank you" she mumbled into his chest.

"anytime, princess" he kissed the top of her head and picked her up, sitting on the love seat with her on his lap

she smiled and sat up. "got any goods?"

"ummmm i have one bud left we can share a gram?"

"mhm, please"

"alright doll" he began griding and rolling a joint while talking to her "how are you? youve seemed a bit off since breakfast"

"mm, dont worry about it, its sorted now"

"what happened"

"myrtle made fun of me for crying over adrien being an arse, litterally nothing" she forced a smile and kissed his forehead

"alright then. i was gona ask yesterday, if youd go on a date with me? consider being mine? i dont know"

"im already yours theo, you just didnt realise it"

he smiled softly and lit the joint taking the first hit

"so is that a yes?"

"yes you idiot"

"wait im confused by my own words" he held the joint to her mouth and let her take a hit as he spoke "yes to the date or yes youll be my girlfriend"

she exhaled the smoke from her lips and relaxed slightly "well i consider our meet ups dates. and its not as if we can be open about it because of draco so im happy to jump straight in and be yours. truely" she said with a wide smile

he just smiled back just as big if not more and kissed her lips roughly.

the two spent the evening, finishing their joint and talking for hours before settling down and falling asleep on the bed tangled up in one another. the night was nothing but innocent and perfect.

A/N:

ahhhhh they're official!!

(please remember their meeting ups have been going on for nearly 2 months and theyve liked one another for years now)

love you 🫶🏻 and them ofc xx