part 9

Anhay:- so what help do you want Kriva?

Kriva:- I'm not able to understand this part please help me with this.

Anhay looked at her laptop and sat beside her. He took her laptop and started to erase a few parts.

Kriva:- why did you do that?

Anhay:- just a second little devil.

He modified her design little and showed that design to her. He looked at her expression and smiled seeing her satisfied.

Kriva jumped in excitement and hugged him while whispering thanks.

Anhay's expression changed into a shocked one. Soon she realised and left him.

Kriva:- I'm sorry i didn't mean to hug you.

Anhay:- it's okay but don't do that to others it's me but if the other guy will be there in my place he may feel awkward or something else we can just not trust others right?

She awkwardly nodded her head.

Anhay:- good and now tell me how are you going home?

Kriva:- by scooty.

Anhay:- it's almost late you please go home and message me after reaching home.

Kriva:- Okay sir I'll take my leave then.

She went from there and Anhay picked up his things from his cabin.

When he came to the parking area he found her making different faces.

Anhay:- what happened ms. Kashyap?

Kriva:- i... actually my scooty is punctured and I'm stuck here.

Anhay:- it's okay I'll drop you at your place.

Kriva:- no i can't leave my scooty here all night alone.

Anhay:- ms.Kashyap no one is interested in your scooty. I guess you need to change your scooty it's almost 200 years old now you have to say bye to your scooty right? Fine do one thing comes with me I'll call the mechanic tomorrow you can take your scooty with you.

Kriva:- don't say rubbish things about my scooty. Promise me you will call the mechanic and will solve the problem.

Anhay:- ahh i promise now you sit inside my car i don't have the whole day.

Kriva:- (mumbled) of course you don't have a whole day as it's night.

Anhay:- you said something?

Kriva nodded in no and sat on the passenger seat.

Anhay came and sat on the driver's seat and started driving. Suddenly his eyes fell on Kriva.

Anhay:- ma'am please wear a seat belt.

Kriva immediately wore a seat belt and mumbled sorry.

Anhay:- does your k-drama also show you that a girl is not wearing a seat belt and a guy makes her wear a seat belt?

Kriva looked at him getting surprised.

Kriva:- how do you know about that?

Anhay:- oh so were you expecting me to do the same? Listen I'm not interested in you at all.

Kriva:- do i care no not at all. And i wasn't interested in creating that scene with you i just forgot to wear a seat belt I'll make sure i create that scene with my Korean oppa.

Anhay choked his saliva.

Anhay:- who is your Korean oppa?

Kriva:- i don't have any specific one but i love every single citizen of Korea i wish my appa i mean papa let me marry one of them.