Chapter 4 ~ Jealousy's Grip

🖤

Words:- 1600+

Words:- 1600+

____________________________

Siddharth, he left for his office, leaving Raha all alone in the expansive mansion. With her college on break for the week, she found herself with plenty of free time but little to do. She was growing increasingly bored and restless.

Determined to find a productive way to spend her day, Raha decided to go to a cafe to work and pass the time. The change of scenery and the prospect of some activity seemed like a welcome relief from the solitude of the mansion.

While working at the cafe, Raha was carefully maneuvering her way through the bustling space with a cup of coffee in hand, intending to serve a customer. However, a sudden jolt caused her to accidentally spill the coffee on a man. Raha was filled with dread, fearing she might lose her job, and that the man would angrily reprimand her. Tears welled up in her eyes at the thought.

But to her surprise, the man reacted with unexpected kindness. He reassured her gently, saying, "It's okay; that was my mistake."

Raha, her voice trembling, pleaded, "Please don't complain about me."

The man reassured her further, "Oh, I won't."

Thankful and relieved, Raha said, "Thank you."

The man offered a kind compliment, "Pretty girls don't cry."

Raha managed a smile at his words.

He then asked, "Will you guide me to the washroom?"

Raha agreed, "Yes, there's a way," and pointed him in the right direction. The man smiled and proceeded to the washroom, leaving Raha feeling grateful for his understanding and compassion.

Raha spent the entire day working at the cafe, finding solace in the quiet ambiance where she could concentrate on her tasks.
She managed to complete all her work efficiently. Throughout the day, a radiant smile graced her pretty face, reflecting her contentment and dedication to her work.

In the evening, Raha made the decision to return home, primarily because she didn't want Siddharth to discover that she had been working at the cafe. Her intention was to keep this information hidden from him. After wrapping up her work, she headed home.

Upon her return, she went straight to her room to freshen up. When she emerged into the hall, she was surprised to find a man there. Initially, she thought it was Siddharth, but to her shock, she realized it was not him. Curiosity piqued, she approached the man to get more details about his presence.

At the same time, the man also noticed Raha and was equally taken aback. They were about to exchange words when Siddharth entered the scene, and to Raha's astonishment, he warmly embraced the man. She couldn't comprehend who this man was and why Siddharth was so affectionate toward him.