Chapter 21: Pirate vs Ninja

We have spent months searching for this fabled Island of Darkness, but all my eyes have seen is ocean. I fear my crew has given up, but I hold out hope that it exists. 

(The next day the ninja start Lloyd's training but it wasn't gins so well the apartment was to small, all of them were tripping over things and eventually  came to a decision that they are going to find another place to train Lloyd and come across Grand Sensei Dearth's Mojo Dojo.)

Cole: This is where Lloyd is going to train?

Jay: Hehe, it's better than our dumpy apartment.

Dareth: Welcome to Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo. I am Grand Sensei Dareth, and I Dareth you to join my dojo. Heeya! (Grunts)

Ninja: Uh. (Sighs)

Dareth: Face the wall of karate trophies. If you look closely, my name is on all of them. That is because I am a highly skilled karate machine.

Kai: Look, Dareth, we're wondering if we could share your dojo. You see, we've been put in charge of training this little guy to become the greatest ninja in all of Ninjago.

Dareth: Not possible, for I am the greatest in the land.

Anna: Do you even have elemental powers.

Dareth: No, but how many trophies do you have?

Jay: Look, pal, we're the guys that just saved the city from that giant snake.

Dareth: Ha! Am I looking at Lord Garmadon? Because unless I'm stupid, and I'm not, Lord Garmadon and that girl destroyed the Devourer.

Anna: Hehe. That's been a huge misunderstandi-

Dareth: I'll let you train here but only on one condition. You can defeat me. If you succeed, we will share the dojo. Unh! That's right. I, Grand Sensei Dareth, master of all animal fighting styles, challenge one of you to a battle. I know the tiger. Rawrr. The python. (Hisses) Penguin. Awk, awk! (Kai uses Spinjitzu on him.) How did you—

Kai: You might know animals, but we know Spinjitzu.

Dareth: You can train in my dojo anytime.

Cole: Great!

Sry for the short chapter i just need t post something

Thank you for reading