secrets.

the next month continued with secret meetings and heated kisses when no one was around.

aurora now new that she was not pregnant and thst gave her peace of mind. it was just over a week ago that the blonde haired girl had been diagnosed with bulimia. between being watched by professors during meal times and draco constantly making sure she didnt run off anywhere afterwards, she felt she didnt need to tell anyone. it was obvious the staff all knew. lets just hope no one speaks about it so it doesn't get around the school. she wasnt sick. she didnt need help. she had control. thats all she wanted. control. if her diet was the only thing she could have control over then so be it.

surprisingly, since aurora and theo had made it official, nothing had advanced sexually between the couple.

aurora arrived at the room of requirements and walked in, theo, as always, being there first, walked over to her and picked her up.

she wore a pair of blue ripped jeans and one of his black jumpers that looked unisex so she could get away with wearing the item of clothing without being questioned, matched with a pair of converse high tops that she took off by the entrance anyway. theo wore a pair of grey sweatpants and a white short sleeved top, showing off his arm muscle perfectly as the shirt hugged his figure perfectly. his shoes already kicked off messily by the foot of the bed.

"how are you princess?"

" 'm alright, are you?"

"better now"

"hm? whats up?"

"nothing just school and the fact i cant show you off to everyone i see" he carried her over to the bed, sitting her down before sitting next to her.

"oh yeah?" she said moving to straddle his upper thighs.

"yeah" he spoke breathlessly as he pressed his lips into hers. he held her waist and pushed her down into him, deepening the kiss and slipping his tounge into her mouth. to which she gasped but allowed him to roam his hands up and down her back and arse as their tounges battled a pointless battle as aurora knew she would loose.

—smut (another line at the end of it)—

theo groaned against her mouth and flipped them over so she was pinned beneath him. one hand slipping under the jumper she was wearing, other keeping her hands crossed above her head. he soon found out she wasnt wearing anything under the black fabric other than a deep green bra with a small sequined heart between the cups.

their lips disconnected as he pulled the jumper over her head, revealing the skin underneath to him fully. he stared at her, mesmerised by the sight before him.

aurora felt suddenly thankful that she had remembered a glamour spell that covered the scars and healing scabs over her body, the bruises on her waist and the fading teeth marks over her shoulders.

theo on the other hand couldnt help but wonder weather her panties matched the complimenting bra.

a whine escaped from auroras lips, bringing the brunette back to his senses.

"sorry love, youre just so perfect"

"im far from" she said, pulling his shirt over his head "you on the other hand... wow."

the blonde wasted no more time and began kissing down the centre of his chest, stopping when she got to the top of his joggers.

"can i?" she spoke looking up at the boy with pleading eyes.

"fuck- yes- salzar please" he panted out as he untied the string on his waistband

"thats not my name" she frowned teasingly, moving onto her knees infront of the boy as she slowly pulled his sweats down.