Witch got a secret child

Witch Regret was heavily pregnant with her second child.

Yes you heard that right...her second child since her first child was litteraly right in front of her.

Her son Shiki Granbell-Regret.

She raised him until Shiggy took over her guardian role of Shiki and she hadnt seen her boy since up until meeting him again. She thought she would have die in front of him during the Aoi war but he saved her life.

Her second chance of life thanks to her son.

Her son was helping her throughout her pregnancy and his sister/brother unknowingly. She made sure to keep it a secret until she ready to tell him. She regretted letting him go many years ago but this time she holding on to him.

She loves her son.

She not letting him go again.

*BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRP*

Witch's belch strikes again.

"Excuse me!" she said blushing as she covers her mouth. Her morning sickness was gone but her moodiness and gas until she gives birth to her child.

Valkyrie would have been so proud of her, considering she was a top belcher out of the shining stars until Witch out burped her, taking the title as "Burping Queen" much to her embarssment.

"That means the baby is inpatient to get out to meet everyone" he smiles as he patted on Witch swollen belly "Isnt that right little one?" he questions and she felt the baby kick.

As the baby knew that Shiki was its big brother to them.

Witch froze suddenly which made Shiki concern "Witch whats wrong?" he ask his eyebrown furrowed with concern. 

"My water..stopped" she said before she groan in pain, falling into the ground but he held her.

"Come on Witch" he tells her "Lets go see Hermit" she nods weakly as he picked her up and headed where the youngest andriod was located.

Witch was going to see her unborn child today!

Shiki will make sure of that.