The Fool

─── ・ 。゚⟡ ☽ ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───

 ❝ YOU NURSE MY SCARS AND
THE OLD FLAME, I'M A FOOL FOR YOU ❞  

 ❝ YOU NURSE MY SCARS AND THE OLD FLAME, I'M A FOOL FOR YOU ❞  

Archaeology was Ronny's dream but that dream killed the most important man in her life - her husband. After his death, Ronny spent months trying to find herself but tragedy seemed to follow her no matter where she went. That was until Thoth found her and showed her the beautiful of the world again with her as his Avatar.

A new country, a new set of abilities and a new friend meant Ronny could pretend to see the worth in living once again. But she never realised that being Thoth's Avatar meant dealing with the age-old rivalry between him and Khonshu. The two Gods disagreed on every front and Ronny was forced to endure mission after mission to put a stop to Khonshu's nefarious deeds. It was exhausting and following around Marc Spector and his then-wife Layla El-Faouly was all she seemed to be made for even when she had a whole life at home in London.

Eventually though, Layla seemed to vanish from Marc's life. And then the age-old rivalry morphed into who could get to Ammit's tomb first and destroy any chances of Arthur Harrow releasing the vengeful crocodile Goddess. What Ronny didn't expect was the wounds scarring her broken heart being healed and re-opened all because of the man she had come to hate.

ana de armas, VERONICA MOLINA