Frosting huh ?

Okay so y'all know how the drill goes right I fall for some hot, rich ass mafia dude and get kidnapped by Jackson Wang cuz he had shit with my mafia boyfieee and my lover comes to save me risking everyone's lives .

Well that's not how it goes here,

I mean I am in crisis, cuz I gotta make a whole ass cake for my step mum's bday along with her son.

My day starts off great my dad wants me to make a cake and I got all the stuff, so here I was in the kitchen making some cake and he offered to help me .

And I couldn't stand being around him he bosses me around, annoys my ass, he makes my life a living hell . I refuse his help but his mum sorry my step mum walks in " what's the matter y/n ? " " Mum she isn't letting me help her " ugh there he goes again  cribbing like a 5 year old kid " y/n I know he's messy just let him help already " what the heck she taking his side ." Alright fine " I say as she walks out of the kitchen .

" y/n u can never get rid of me, you know that right " ugh that dirty smirk . Right then dad walks in " kids me and your mum have to go get a few stuff for the party tonight, so finish making the cake before we come back " " alright father " he says, such a show off. Jungkook tags along  to see them off .

It's hectic making this . I see him just standing there with his arms crossed leaning against the wall " don't just stand there dumbass come and help me isn't that what you wanted to do ? " " sure why not, but mind ur language kid am 5 months older  " "of course you are " .

Jungkook's pov

Am just helping around , *ever since I saw her in her underwear and that bra god she's driving me crazy  fuck she so hot those boobs and that ass ahh I want to fuck her so bad* . But for some reason he hates me so much .

Making a cake is hectic , that's when I heard a notification I thought it was my phone and went to take a look at it that's when I realise it wasn't mine but hers. Why the fuck is my bestfriend texting her . I let my curiosity take control over me and open the text messages.

"Hey y/n"

"I heard there's a party at yours tonight"

"My fam's invited too"

" I can't wait to see you in that sexy dress and after I take it off of you"

                                                     " sure why not tae tae"

"I can't wait 😏"

What the actual fuck , I couldn't stand this . I fell for her I wanted her but this dick wants to fuck her . Not when am around , there's no way am letting her just go away from me , when I finally thought I could have her but our parents had to get married .