𝗛𝘆𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲

"𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳; 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵

"𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳; 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵. 𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪, 𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘕𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥... 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘴𝘪 𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘦𝘴."

••

Anastazja Stilinski was a well known name to the town of Beacon Hills. She was the only child of the town's Sheriff, a member of the Beacon Hills Lacrosse team and was known to be quite the hyperactive teenage girl with a complete disregard for authority, a strong mind of her own and, like her father, wished to grow and become a member of law enforcement. The Stilinski girl didn't have many friends, which never bothered her because why would she need a whole group of friends when she only needed one; Scott McCall. Scott McCall had been Stasi's friend since they were five years old and the two remained inseparable as they aged, proving all those people wrong who said their friendship would fizzle out over the years, or that they would become romantically involved— That was far from the case.

The young teenager found her hometown to be quite dull, nothing exciting to fill her overactive imagination and curiosity. Nothing big ever happened in the town of Beacon Hills, but then came the news of a dead body being discovered in their local preserve. Stasi had, "overheard," on her Father's police radio of a body being found— half a dead body— and she knew that she had to see this for herself, but she wouldn't be going alone. On her adventures, Stasi hardly ever went alone as she always dragged Scott with her, and this time wasn't any different. Stasi had dragged Scott out of his house and into the local preserve to search for the body before the police could find it. Unfortunately for her, she ended up being caught by her Father and, unfortunately for Scott, he was left alone in the woods to find his own way home. This is where the story started... all with one bite that changed Scott and Stasi's lives forever, including the people they met along the way.

It could be said that Stasi had started everything. Without her, Scott wouldn't have been in the preserve that night and he wouldn't have been bitten by an Alpha, which would result in him never becoming a werewolf and never becoming the elusive True Alpha that everyone seemed to praise. They never would've been able to save their town... multiple times, by the way. And she would still be forgotten be everyone she held dear and close.

But the teens grew and their lives changed once again. Stasi had a change in occupation and decided to become a firefighter, much to the shock of the people who knew her. Ever since she was a small child, she had expressed an interest in becoming a Detective, but only to those who had known what she had been through knew why she needed a change in career. So, Stasi became the first female firefighter to join Squad 3 in Firehouse 51, and none could doubt her work ethic and determination to do her job to the best of her ability. Firehouse 51, located in Chicago, was lucky to have Stasi as a member. It's where Stasi gained more family, and it's where she met her future husband and father to her future children.

However, Stasi's past still wasn't known to her new family. They weren't aware of the true extent of her past— how Beacon Hills was filled with the supernatural, and how she herself was possessed by a 1000 year old evil spirit. Stasi wished to tell her Firehouse family about what she had been through in her own time, but 4 people took that choice away from her.

The McCall pack and Firehouse 51 appeared in a room to watch the life of Stasi Stilinski. And whilst many of Firehouse 51 were excited to see what their best friend was like during her teenage years— and if she was anything like she was now... she was menace. What they didn't expect was to be introduced to the world of the supernatural and to find out that their best friend had been through so much at such a young age.

But Stasi was family, and they don't turn their back on their family.

I only own my oc's, and the female counterpart of Stiles Stilinski. All rights to Teen Wolf belong to Jeff Davis, and all rights to Chicago Fire belong to Michael Brandt and Derek Haas