part 12

Days passed like this and their family came really close to each other.

Kriva went home and found Sunil stressed.

Kriva:- Papa what happened?

Sunil:- i lost my million dollars.

Kriva:- w.. what?

Sunil:- i just can't handle this big loss. I used my blood sweet and tears in making this company The media still don't know about this but if they will spread this news then shareholders will take their shares back.

Kriva:- papa relax call uncle I'm sure he and Ruh bhaiya will find some solution.

Nidhi:-They are coming here. Please Sunil relax it's not good for your health.

Soon Ahuja and sharma family arrived ruhaan looked at Kriva she was silently sobbing he rushed toward her and hugged her tightly.

Ruhaan:- Kiv my princess relax see we will find some solution okay why are you crying bache?

Kriva:- Papa, he is stressed Bhai.

Nirva:- no baby don't cry we will figure out something okay.

They sat for hours and started discussing the issue.

Ruhaan:- uncle I'll do the partnership with you.

Anhay:- still you won't be able to handle the loss. Do one thing I'll also Collab with you. Just one good deal and you will be back in business.

Sunil:- this is not how business works Anhay without any strong relationship they won't believe us.

Raj:- he is right. Me and Mr. Ahuja can do collaboration cause we are relative. But there is no connection between us Anhay.

(A/N -  Listen i know nothing about ceo and business it's just IMAGINATION.)

Mr.ahuja :- then let's make a relationship. It's not necessary to have a love marriage why don't Anhay and Kriva get married?

Anhay:- no kriva is still small we just can't use her for business.

Raj:- there is no other option than this Anhay.

Kriva:- but I'm still studying. I'm not even settled.

Sunil:- it's okay  for me my daughter is more important if she is not ready I'm not going to do anything which will hurt her.

Anhay:- uncle is right.

Ruhaan:- but then we won't be able to save the company.

Raj:- I'm telling you marriage will be the best option.

He looked at Kriva and held her hands.

Raj:- i know you don't like Anhay but listen to me beta you don't have to pretend that you are his wife you will leave the way you like we won't reveal your face and even after marriage if you don't like you can divorce him.

Anhay:- dad please don't force her.

Kriva:- i want to talk with Anhay alone.

They nodded and left from there. She sat on the couch and he sat on his knees and held her hands.

Anhay:- Kriva it's okay don't force yourself I'll try to find a solution.

Kriva:- there is no other option cause you have your investors too they won't allow you to put money in Papa's business without any relationship.

Anhay:- then marry me trust me nothing will change. You can call yourself Kashyap, you can sleep with an open mouth, you don't have to cook there you don't have to change yourself except one that is you have to stay with us but you can meet your parents.