| | 00. | |

Unknown to most there was nothing, before finding their hosts on Earth both cosmics' energy was nothing but a consciousness floating through the universe, formlessly, travelling through the stars, devouring worlds and other energies that they coul...

Unknown to most there was nothing, before finding their hosts on Earth both cosmics' energy was nothing but a consciousness floating through the universe, formlessly, travelling through the stars, devouring worlds and other energies that they could come by.

An energy that many beings knew and feared was THE PHOENIX, a pure cosmic force of unimaginable power, the spark that gave life to the universe and the flames that consumed thousands of planets.

What most didn't know was in the Multiverse universe along with the undiscovered worlds was that there was a prophecy about one of the entities that one day someone of a pure heart and soul would be the host and the bearer of the PHOENIX FORCE and possess its abilities and power.

It was said that both entities have travelled for thousands of years looking for their bearers, as most beings took their chance by seeing if they could claim one of the cosmic forces for themselves but were unsuccessful as many died in the process as they weren't worthy of such power.