➤ tell no tales

𝐀𝐒𝐀 𝐒𝐀𝐓 at his usual spot, staring at the crystal water. Nami was seated by the bow of the ship, thoroughly examining the Grand Line map. Zoro was in the room doing who knows what and Luffy was working on...a project.

"Hey Nami, Asa," Luffy called out to them. Asa immediately turned his attention to the boy, but Nami hadn't. "Nami."

"What?"

Luffy, with a smile, lifted what he had been working on. A black piece of cloth with what looked like a skull, but it didn't at the same time.

"It's ready!" Luffy happily announced.

"And what is it?" Nami deadpanned.

"Our Jolly Roger! Every pirate crew has to have one. And now we do!"

Nami sighed and went back to the map. "We're not a crew, and you're not hanging that on my boat."

Asa saw Luffy's smile slowly drop, so he quickly spoke up. "You definitely got some crafting skills, Luffy." He chuckled from where he sat on the floor.

Luffy's smile reappeared just when Zoro walked through the door.

"Zoro! Zoro, check it out."

Zoro's eyebrows creased slightly. "That's unique." He walked to where Asa was and stood over him, leaning his back onto the railing of the boat, and letting a hand rest on top of the blonde-haired male's hair. "Nami, I think the toilet's busted."

"We have a toilet?" Asa raised his head to look at Nami.

Nami blinked her eyes a few times, dumbfounded. "No."

"Oh," Zoro said. "Well, then something back there's leaking."

"What?" Nami quickly got up from her spot and rushed to the room Zoro left. She came back a little while later with a frown. "We're taking in water. What did you do?"

"I didn't do anything." He glared at her.

"The way you're clanging those swords around, you must've broken something."

"I'm not the only one who carries one." He says, glancing down at Asa whose head he was still rubbing.

"Don't bring me into this," Asa said defensively.

"Maybe you should've stolen a better boat." Zoro turned back to Nami.

"Guys. Guys. Guys." Luffy spoke up. "Okay, crew meeting."

"Not a crew."

"Not a crew."

"I still don't know y'all like that."

"We're gonna need a better ship to make it to the Grand Line. A real pirate ship. Worthy of the Straw Hat Crew." He grinned.

"Wait. Straw Hat Crew? Really?" Nami asked.

"It has a nice ring to it, not gonna lie." Asa finally stood up, (much to Zoro's disappointment who was enjoying the feel of his soft hair) stretching his legs and arms.