Brother....

Liam always been strange... He is traumatized by his dead father, who often beated him back then. His father died when liam was 8. Due to his trauma, Liam often had delusions... He once smashed his alarm clock when he thought it was cursed... He had 12 brothers... most of them are much younger than him only not drake. Liam is 13 and drake 11. The others were 4-12 years younger than liam. Since his father is dead liam and drake are always taking care of the others. One day their mother w working and is was much later than usual when she came back. Liam brother apart from drake were running to the door thinking they're mother came back. The mother was a demon instead and killed them. She tried to kill drake but liam saved his live with rushing into his mum bringing her outside. It was hard for him but he killed his mother. His brother cried and just a few moments later liam found out what really happened. Liam had Delusions . His mother wasn't a demon and not her, but he had killed his siblings... It was his fault that everyone was dead. He tried to apologize to Drake because Drake had Liam's ax and cut his head off. Drake immediately regretted it and cried again... Since Drake blamed himself for his brother's death, he decided to kill himself... Which can't happen through a few simple delusions...