First day of school ✅

It's your first day at a new high school.

You don't know anyone and this school is huge. You turn one way and you realize you are going the wrong way and turn back around.

You try to push your way through the crowds of students but they don't notice you continuing to talk to their students oblivious that you are trying to get by or even talk to them for help.

"Hey are you new here?" You hear a voice ask.

You turn to see a girl with big curly blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Is it obvious today is my first day of school?" You asked blushing

"A little but that's nothing to be nervous about. I was so nervous on my first day here as well. I'll help you find your classes and you can sit with me and my friend Abigail at lunch." The girl said.

"Really? You will do that? Thank you so much. You are literally saving my life right now." You said.

"Hi I'm Taylor Swift." The blonde girl said.

"Hi I'm Y/N." You said.

"Can I see your schedule?" Taylor asked

"Sure." You said and handed the paper over.

"Oh you have my home room together! I'll show you where it is." Taylor said.

"Oh wow that's cool!! Thank you so much for helping me." You said.

Taylor showed you your homeroom classroom and a tour around the whole school. As Taylor was giving you the tour so many other students stoped to say hello to her. Taylor introduced you to them and you didn't realize how popular she was.

During lunchtime Taylor invited you to sit with her and her friend Abigail.

"We should hang out together after school. What's is your number?" Taylor asked.

You gave Taylor your number and was excited to call her later.

__________________________________

Author's Note

Here is a new short stories of Taylor from the debut era! Also 17 years ago today Taylor released her first debut album, 'Taylor Swift'!!

So I thought today would be a good day to post the first chapter of this book.

                                       -Wunderstruck1313