EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENTS!

Hello, and thank you all so much for reading Plagium! I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I loved writing it (because, let me tell you, it was a BLAST to write). The outpour of support for the story means more to me than I can ever put into words, so let me summarize with a simple:

THANK YOU ♥

Lemme tell you, this past year has been a ROLLERCOASTER – from winning the Wattys (!!) to finding such a lovely community of fellow writers and readers, to finding so many hidden gems on Wattpad (I've found some really good books this past year!), where I was last January is DEFINITELY not where I am currently. Every comment, vote, view, and reading list addition made me so happy and has given me great motivation to keep writing! It really means the world to have readers that enjoy the story.

That being said, I have some exciting announcements regarding future Plagium things: book 2 will be released next month!!

Its title is A Curious Case of the Annulet (or 'Annulet' for short).

The release date? Friday, November 17, 2023

Annulet will be updating every Friday with chapter art for each update (if all goes to plan ;D)!

Would you like a summary??

Afternoon tea, walks about the garden...and a ride on a mechanically powered steam-carriage? Enter the regency steampunk world of Plagium!

We rejoin Tracey Higgenbottom as she explores the steampunk countryside of Dnalgne.

When Tracey takes a steam-carriage to visit her childhood friend, she expects to spend the week relaxing by the ocean cliffside. Instead, she once again finds herself swept into a mystery: a crime is brewing in the village...and she's been tasked to stop it!

With the help of familiar–and new–faces, Tracey embarks on a quest to stop the culprit and reveal their identity. But things are more than meets the eye–she must be careful of whom she trusts, and the threat of failure looms large...

I've been working very hard on making a feasible mystery with just enough twists to keep you guessing the whole story! So far, it's definitely something... I didn't even see some of these twists coming! 👀

Be sure to add Annulet to your reading list, so that you can read the first chapter as soon as it comes out! The link for the book can be found here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/330824580-annulet

(Alternatively, you can always find it on my profile page.)

So donn your detective hats once more, dear readers! There are still many a mystery to solve and many a motive to uncover. We'll meet again very soon.

 We'll meet again very soon