Prologue: Enter Lord Drakkon

No One's POV

The destroyed Thunder Megazord lays in ruin right next to the burning Command Center while putties surround every inch of the place.

Followers: Drakkon! Drakkon! Drakkon!

Lord Drakkon's POV

I was standing on top of the Command Center with my mistress, Rita Repulsa. We had just defeated Zordon and the Power Rangers.

Rita: Zordon is gone... the Rangers and their last stand have been crushed... you've taken the White Light for yourself... This is a big day, Lord Drakkon. You've made me very proud.

Drakkon: Thank you, Empress.

Rita: And yet, for all that we have accomplished... you don't seem pleased.

Drakkon: I've... had a lot on my mind.

Rita: Tell me, child. What troubles you?

Drakkon: Zordon... chose children for a reason. Their "hope"... their "optimism"... but also their naivete. Their ability to be controlled. Eventually, though... every child realizes the truth. That their parents, for all their strengths... are incredibly flawed. That they have feet of clay. that in many ways... they hold us back. Eventually...every child realizes... they must grow up.

I took my dragon dagger and brutally stabbed Rita with it.

Rita: Im... mpossible...

Drakkon: You gave me these powers, Empress. It's only fitting they'll be your end. Rest now. your time is done. I will continue what we have started.

Rita: *dies*

And so, my evil reign began...