013

"Alright kids, we're leaving- and remember bedtime is at ten Anthony, you start your new school tomorrow" Your mom said brushing the invisible dust off of Gabriel's shoulders. The youngest child whined at the mention of school.

"Do I have to go? Why can't I be home schooled like N/n?"

"We tried that and you never did the work Ant. You just slept the whole time"

"It's not my fault it's boring.."

"If it's so boring why do you want to do it?"

"Because I actually have to communicate with the teachers and other students in actual school"

"Mama, if that isn't a good reason then I don't know what is" You walked to where the three of them were standing with a cup of cranberry juice, taking a sip after you spoke.

"No. You have to be out, and enjoying life with friends-" Anthony gagged at the f word "- and not being like N/n who's afraid to order her own food"

"Hey, not everyone is extroverted like you"

"At least I'm mentally successful and have a lot of friends" Your mom stuck her tongue out at you making you do it back at her.

"Well, N/n is physically successful and has a lot of money.." You raised your brows at Anthony's words and took another sip of your cranberry juice, hiding your smile behind the cup.

"True, but- I- she- um.. HMPH YOU'RE GOING TO SCHOOL! AND THAT'S IT!" Your mom said, not even bothering to stop the anime tears from rushing down her face.

"Dad, please don't make me gooo!" He whined.

"She's right, you need to interact with other people" What the man really wanted to say was 'If I have to socialize so do you' but he had to set a good example for his son.

"HA!" Lisa pointed at her step son making her husband sweat drop.

"Alright, come on before we miss our reservation.."

"Oh right! Well we'll be on our way you two" Gabriel opened the front door for your mom before walking out right behind her. "And make sure to tell Izuku I said hi when he gets here!" With that you and Anthony watched as they walked away and got inside the car before shutting the door right after they pulled off.

"So.. wanna help me make some banana pudding and cupcakes for when Izuku gets here?"

"Can I taste them too?" He asked with excitement in his eyes causing you to giggle.

"Of course you can!"

"Come on let's start right away!" He dragged you to the kitchen not wanting to waste time to taste your delicious treats.

"Haha! Alright, alright- slow down!" Once the two of you got inside the large kitchen you put on your f/c apron then grabbed the ingredients while Anthony got out the bowls, pans and utensils you needed.

Its been around two months since you moved back to Japan and things were going great. Both your step dad and brother loved it here and you were glad they did because if they didn't, you would probably be back in Italy. Well, if you didn't decide to live on your own since you're of age.

"Alright Anthony, how will you greet your new class tomorrow morning?"

"Um.. Hello, I am Anthony and I just moved to Japan. Take care of me...?"

"Good! You learn so fast! But instead try Hello I am Anthony and I just moved to Japan. Please take care of me. Got it?"

"Okay!"