*Introduction*

If not all of you, I'm sure some of you Kings and Queens must be familiar with the anime series "Jujutsu Kaisen" but for those of us that haven't seen it, I'm gonna do a brief introduction.

Okay basically we have three parts;
Jujutsu Kaisen 0
Jujutsu Kaisen s1
Jujutsu Kaisen s2.

Jujutsu Kaisen 0: A movie that centers around Yuta Okkotsu, a teenage boy who gains control of an extremely powerful cursed spirit, Rika, who happens to be a painful part of Yuta's childhood. Gojo takes interest in this young boy and gets him enrolled in the Prefectural Jujutsu High School for sorcerers to help him control his power and keep an eye on him.
But the tremendous displays of the power of Yuta's curse draws the interest of the calculating curse user Suguru Getou. As Getou strives to claim Rika's strength and use it to eliminate all non-jujutsu users from the world, Yuta fights alongside his new friends to stop the genocidal plot.

Jujutsu Kaisen s1: It mostly revolves around Yuji Itadori, a high schooler who spends his days visiting his bedridden grandfather. Although he looks like your average teenager, his immense physical strength is something to behold! Every sports club wants him to join, but Itadori would rather hang out with the school outcasts in the Occult Club. One day, the club manages to get their hands on a sealed cursed object and unintentionally released Ryomen Sukuna, a legendary and feared demon after Itadori consumed a cursed object.
He gets whisked away to jujutsu tech, a mysterious school of jujutsu sorcerers who exist to protect the precarious existence of the living from the undead!

Jujutsu Kaisen s2: This is basically a continuation of s1.
Genre: Action, Demons, Horror, School, Shounen, Supernatural, anime.
Okay, now that that's done. Let's begin!