part 15

At midnight he felt something heavy on his chest and found kriva's head.

She was sleeping putting her head on his chest while her hands were wrapped around his waist.

Anhay tried to remove her hands but her grip became more tight so he let her stay here. After a few minutes he put her head on the pillow and removed her hands from his waist. His eyes fell on her plushie he shook his head and said, poor toy her owner kicked him out from the bed. He picked up the plushie and placed beside her and she immediately took her plushie in her arm.

Sleep was far away from his eyes so he looked at her who was sleeping with an open mouth. He caressed her cheek and pinched her cheek but due to disturbance she moved and he started patting her head.

The next morning Kriva woke up early and found none in the room, she was in deep thought and she realised that she promised Anhay that she will behave like an ideal wife and she smiled like an evil person.

Her thoughts were broken by someone who came inside in just shorts. last night he slept in full clothes but today he is in almost bare body.

Anhay:- oh you are up I'm sorry i was in Gym so came here like this cause i thought you must be sleeping.

But she didn't pay attention as she was starting her abs. Anhay noticed that and thought to tease her.

Anhay:- woah i knew that you are a pervert that's why you are staring like a bad person.

Kriva:- i.. i wasn't staring at your abs.

He went near her and said, oh really Mrs. Sharma? I found someone checking me out.

She gulped seeing his abs this closely, she slowly touched his abs and Anhay stopped speaking and he felt his heartbeats increased in speed. Reality hit her and she took away from his stomach.

Kriva:- I'm so sorry i didn't mean to touch you i was just not in the sense.

Anhay:- it's alright I'm yours to touch Mrs. Anhay sharma.

Kriva:- st..stop calling me Mrs every time.

Anhay:- why? Are you feeling butterflies in your cute tummy?

Kriva:- I'm going to the washroom.

She ran from there and heard his laughter.
After a few minutes she came out and went downstairs and found Avni she went near her and said, good morning mom.

Avni:- good morning my doll i just talked with your Mumma she told me your few habits so i can take care of you the way you used to stay there.

Kriva:- mom you are already treating me like a princess.

Avni:- yes but i don't want my daughter to miss her Mumma and i heard that your parents give you a good night kiss I'm sorry i was tired so slept early.

Kriva:- it's Okay Mom anyway they used to come when i was already asleep so it's not that important.

Avni:- but I'll treat you like a Princess by the way baby this is your first day so you have to cook something just for today.

Kriva:- but Mom i know nothing about cooking.

Avni:- i know you just have to touch the food we will consider it as a food.

Kriva:- umm mom it's my and Anhay's first day as a married couple right? Let's make a new rule today i want Anhay to cook today and I'll just touch the food.

Avni:- good Idea let's trouble him.

When Anhay came he found two ladies discussing something secretly so he went near them.