Two: Let Go.

It was nighttime, and most people were at the funfair...

"Did you hear that? Those were not screams of joy." Devon says, looking at his friend beside him.

"I know. People are flipping out. Isn't it great?"

"I... I don't need to experience the kind of bowel-clenching fear that causes people to scream like that. By the way, bowel-clenching is another thing I'm afraid of." Said Devon.

"You can cross two fears off your list."

"I don't wanna do this." Devon said.

"Check it out. Two hot girls are in front of us. If we get out of this line, they will Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram our faces with #pussies. I don't want to be #pussy. Do you?"

"You'd rather have me crap my pants than be humiliated in front of complete strangers?"

"Absolutely. Plus, they're hot."

The ride returned, and they climbed on. The guy fastened them in.

"Enjoy the ride."

"Crap." Devon muttered.

The ride set off.

"You're clenching your butt cheeks, aren't you?"

"I hate you. Oh, my God." Devon says.

"Oh, here we go!"

The bar came loose, and Devon watched his friend fly out of his seat.

"Chad!" Devon shouted.

Abby: "911. What's your emergency?"

Girl: "Oh, my God. Some guy just got thrown off the roller coaster! He's just lying on the ground. He's not moving. Send an ambulance."

"Please, hurry!" Devon shouted.

"Ash, we came in at the wrong angle. I'm gonna have you climb up, harness him in, and hang tight while we move the truck. You think you can handle that?" Asked Bobby.

"Hell yeah. This daredevil hero stuff is what I signed up for, Bobby." Ashleigh said, smiling softly.

"Good." Bobby said.

Ashleigh began climbing up the stairs.

"Help us! Please!"

Devon was holding onto the ride, and the girls hung upside down.

"Everybody, try to stay calm. We'll get you down, I promise, all right? I need you to relax, and I need you all to breathe and keep as still as possible. You move less, and you stay safe. We're gonna get everybody off safely." Ashleigh tells them.

Buck and Bobby stood at the bottom, staring up at Ashleigh.

"Hey, what's your name, buddy?" Ashleigh asked.