Part 1

Monica, this one's for you. I may not like this fandom anymore but I'm giving the rest of my CS fan-kids at the very least five chapter stories.

Sonia has never felt more hate for a country than right now. How she hates Canada with all her heart. She also hates New York and what happened in there but not as much as she hates Canada.

"'Nia?"

Her cousin peered at her soul. Her eyes aren't scary like they usually are in the horror movies but rather a soft empathetic look into her soul.

"Yeah?" Sonia asked, playing with her brown locks.

"Me and Luisa are going to the barbecue that Rae invited us to. Wanna come?" She asked.

Sonia shrugged.

"Why not?"

~~~

This barbecue was oddly nice. The food was actually amazing and hey, Sonia may not be 19 anymore but she actually enjoys the food so much she must have eaten like.. two plates of chicken wings. And it actually takes Sonia's mind off what happened eighteen months ago. So. Much. Horror!

"Hey."

Sonia turns around and.. oh.. no. Not now!

She is met with Carmen's face. And she looks worried for her. Why should she? She's one of the reasons that maybe her and Player aren't talking right now.

"Umm," Sonia put her head down and tried not to meet her eyes.

"You must have mistaken me for someone else.."

"No I know who you are."

Sonia expects her to get mad at her. She totally deserves it after everything she put Player through.

"Listen," The older woman sighed.

"I know you probably hate me for everything that I've done but I'm sorry." Sonia said.

She looked up at her and then green-olive met gray. Sonia knew that she was the one at fault here.

"Hate you?" Carmen questioned. She cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"Why would I hate you?"

Sonia whimpered and her lip twitched.

"Because you and Player probably don't talk due to what I've caused." She admitted.

Carmen clicked her tongue and then shook her head in sympathy.

"My and Player still talk. But he feels wrong about it too." She explained.

Sonia felt a little angry. But it did even the scale after everything that happened in the span of two years.

"And I know about it." Carmen said.

Sonia took a step back and where her head turned she noticed Rae in the corner. The elder woman had a grin on her face and watched back the show with a smirk and a beer in hand. Her green eyes gave Sonia the heebie-jeebies.

"What exactly?"

"About baby Monica."

That does it. Sonia was a bad girl. She did something that even Martha would say was the most unforgivable sin she could ever do.

She abandoned her own kid.

"Are you mad at me?" Sonia squeaked and asked.

Carmen shook her head.

"At first I was. I was like Player is the father. He deserves to know. But now I see why you did what you did. VILE can be very well.... Vile." She chuckled at the end.

Sonia sighed.

"I'm not an immature seventeen year old. So why do I keep acting like one?" She asked herself.

Carmen shook her head.

"I remember feeling like that when I was twenty. I still felt like I was sixteen and eighteen." She admitted.

Sonia watched as she and Carmen felt out of place. Everyone was having a good time. Everyone had their own beat to listen to. But she and the thief felt really out of place with their gloomy conversation of two years ago.

"I know that you're not telling Player." Carmen spoke up after the silence.

Sonia nodded her head. Carmen was right. Player shouldn't have to know about this.

"And I'm not telling him anything since it's not my place." She said and joined Sonia at looking at the barbeque.

Sonia's eyes widened.

"You came all the way to Canada just to tell me that?" Sonia asked.

Carmen winced,

"Not really. I came for an old friend as well." She admitted.

Sonia nodded her head and then sighed happily.

"I should warn you though. Mrs. Bouchard is here. Along with Player's Grand,other. Be careful if you see them." Carmen said.

Sonia nodded carefully and then left to see her cousins. At the very least, someone could make her nightmare end.