uhhh

Pierceson X Tatum, the boys from my class because I can?

Tatum was struggling with his test, why are there letters in math!?! Tatum was quite stupid, he didn't really try to pay attention to class or study, his parents never really cared about his grades either. Tatum sighed and tapped the shoulder of the person next to him, not knowing or caring who it was. "Yeah?" Pierceson whispered in a high pitched voice, to Tatum it sounded like an angel's voice, to Tatum it seemed angelic! "Can you help me with the test? I'm really struggling.." Tatum whispered back embarrassed that he has to ask the person next to him. "You seriously want me to help you cheat? I'm not irresponsible like that, I actually pay attention during class. Unlike a certain someone, I don't slack off.." Pierceson responded quietly, Tatum didn't care that he was going to fail the test, he was more focused on the thumping in his chest. Tatum bit his lip, this was new to him, he has never felt this about anybody before! This feeling was extraordinary, he was now rushing to get the test done so that he could talk to Pierceson some more. Turns out Pierceson was one of the smart kids, he was even in honors class, but it's not like he was a teacher's pet that would tell the teacher that Tatum tried to cheat. The teacher nodded at Tatum, surprised that he turned in the test so quickly, usually he was one of the last ones and got a 60% or 70% on his tests. Tatum rushed back to his desk and sat down swiftly, Pierceson was currently talking to Cameron about the narrative that they were writing in class, making jokes about how bad Cameron is at writing. Suddenly Tatum felt a pang of jealousy for no apparent reason. Pierceson looked over to Tatum "Are you in Mrs. Hollen's writing class?" Pierceson asked Tatum. Tatum nodded, confused, was Pierceson in Mrs. Hollen's class too? "How's the writing going? I have around 700 words, did you hear that Ryan has over 1,000!" Pierceson announced. Tatum was surprised that Pierceson had that many words, although Ryan had more, he didn't really care about Ryan. He and Ryan talked sometimes at lunch but didn't consider each other friends or anything like that. "How did you and Ryan write so much? We've only had two days!" Tatum exclaimed, forgetting that some other people in the room are still taking tests. The teacher shushed him and he apologized flustered, he usually never gets embarrassed what's happening?!?! 'Why do I get so excited when I talk to him..' Tatum asked himself in his mind. Cameron looked back at Pierceson and Tatum. "Dude I sit right next to Ryan, she literally types like a robot, it's so fast it's like she isn't even human!" Cameron spoke, Pierceson nodded "I sit near her too, he's being honest!" Pierceson confirmed. Tatum was getting bored, what's all this talking about Ryan about, Tatum only wanted to hear about Pierceson. Tatum paused for a moment, wondering why he wanted to know so much about Pierceson, he's just a boy in a few of his classes, what's the big deal? "You good dude?" Pierceson asked Tatum, Tatum was staring off into space without blinking once. Pierceson chuckled and pointed at Tatum's eyes "His eyes are tearing up from not blinking! Haha!" Pierceson giggled. Tatum blinked, a few tears coming from his eyes from not blinking for like three minutes. Tatum's brain was malfunctioning, that laugh... Tatum thought it was so.. Cute.. Tatum found Pierceson's laugh so cute and he wanted to hear more so he thought about telling a joke. "What did the ocean say to the beach?" Tatum asked Pierceson, Pierceson looked at him, clearly confused, what kind of question was that? "I don't know? What the fuck?" Pierceson implored. Tatum paused before he said "Nothing, it just waved". Pierceson looked Tatum straight in the eyes "That was so dumb.. Just like you.." Pierceson deadpanned. If he's being honest in Pierceson's mind, he found it kind of cute that Tatum tried to make a joke but failed miserably. Maya and Ryan walk into math class, they both came in ten minutes late. "Sorry Mrs. Stephenson! Maya and I were a bit behind schedule, we lost track of time!" Ryan shouted nervously. "It's alright, just let me see your passes, we are doing a math test at the moment. It's about topic two, since you two are usually fast with getting your tests done, it's fine that you guys came a bit late. You guys have twenty minutes left of class, I'll let you use that time to finish your tests." Mrs. Stephenson explained sweetly. Ryan and Maya nodded then went to their seats, Ryan's was near Pierceson and Maya was right next to her. Maya and Ryan finished their tests in five minutes and started chatting immediately after, Tatum looked at Pierceson. Pierceson looked back at Tatum, they held eye contact for about three minutes. Pierceson broke eye contact then looked at Ryan and Maya, they were planning a bunch of sleepovers that they would probably never actually go to. Ryan looked at Pierceson "What are you looking at? I'd bet it's Ja-" Ryan teased then got cut off by Pierceson "I'm just listening to you and Maya talking, there's nothing else to it!" Pierceson babbled, obviously flustered by her bringing up the person whose name starts with a J. Tatum raised an eyebrow, who was she talking about? Whose name starts with a J, who was Pierceson supposedly looking at? Tatum felt that pang of jealousy again and crossed his arms, annoyed by the fact that Pierceson was flustered by Ryan bringing up someone else. "Ryan, what are you getting so mad for? Or are you just in a playful mood, as usual, I mean.. It wouldn't exactly be surprising if you were just teasing seeing as how you tease people a lot, just make sure not to go too far." Maya said, butting in the tension so that it wouldn't be awkward.