𝟎𝟏𝟑

𝟎𝟏𝟑. 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

▌ "𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 it is! Go, go!" Cindy shouted as they ran closer to the hanging tree. "Here?" Ziggy questioned. "Yes!" Stephanie exclaimed.

"Dig! Dig!" Cindy said. They all began to dig a hole underneath the tree. Stephanie looked around to see the Shadyside killers all surrounding them.

"Cindy, Ziggy." Stephanie said. Cindy and Ziggy looked up to see the same thing.

"𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑡ℎ. 𝐵𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒." She heard her sisters voice again. But she didn't know what it meant by 'seek the truth.' Didn't she already know? Wasn't Sarah Fier the one behind it all?

"Just keep digging." Cindy said. "Faster!" Stephanie exclaimed. "I hit something!" Ziggy said. In the hole, they found a rock that said, '𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝐹𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐿𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑠.'

"What?" Stephanie questioned. "What does it mean?" Ziggy asked. "I don't know." Cindy said. "Well, where is she? Where's the body?" Ziggy ranted. "I don't know!" Cindy exclaimed.

"This way! Come on!" Cindy said as she grabbed both Ziggy and Stephanie's arms.

They turned around to see Tommy. The three began to panic even more. There was no way to escape.

"What do you want, Sarah Fier?" Cindy shouted. Cindy went over and grabbed the hand bone. "You want this? You can have it! Just let them live! Just let them live!" Cindy shouted.

Cindy grabbed the shovel. "You bled on the bone. They're after you. And Stephanie, make sure to keep my sister safe. Get ready to run." Cindy said.

"No!" Stephanie shouted. "No, Cindy no! No, Cindy!" Ziggy shouted. Cindy pushed Stephanie and Ziggy to the side. She pushed Ziggy to the right and Stephanie to the left.

Cindy whacks Tommy with the shovel, but then he swings his axe upwards, hitting Cindy. She falls back. Ziggy runs, but then gets stabbed by Harry Rooker, who is known as the milkman from 1950.

"Cindy! Ziggy!" Stephanie shouts as she runs, but turns around to be met with none other than her sister.

"No!" Stephanie shouts. Ruby stabs Stephanie's side. Ruby then turns Stephanie around, puts her arm around her neck so she wouldn't get away, and slashes her stomach.

Stephanie screams as she falls to the ground. "Ruby! No! Stop!" Stephanie shouts.

Ruby then stabs Stephanie on her other side. Stephanie grabs Ruby's wrist to try and stop her from stabbing more.

"Ruby... it's me..." Stephanie said as more and more blood poured out of her cuts.

Suddenly, Ruby disappeared along with the other killers, but it was too late. Stephanie, Cindy, and Ziggy were already dead.

But that's not all. Nick Goode ran towards the scene to find the three girls dead.

First, he did cpr on Ziggy. The red-headed girl woke up and gasped for air.

"Nick?" Ziggy questioned. Ziggy looked over to see a dead Stephanie. "Help her too." Ziggy said.

"Ziggy... I can't. She's gone." Nick denied. "Nick. Help her, please." Ziggy pleaded.

"Fine." Nick finally agreed. He then ran over to Stephanie and started doing the same thing he did to Ziggy.

Stephanie slowly opened her eyes and gasped for air and coughs.

- - -

A few moments later, people were getting ready to put her and Ziggy into an ambulance. "What your name?" A doctor asks Stephanie. "Stephanie. Stephanie Lane." She replied.

"Alright."

They then went over to Ziggy. "Hey, what's your name? Hey, look at me. What's your name?" The guy asks. "Ziggy." The redhead replied.

"It's Christine. Her real name. Christine Berman." Nick corrects. "Where... where's my sister?" Ziggy asks, referring to Cindy.

Nick moves out of the way to reveal that Cindy was dead. Stephanie felt sympathetic towards Ziggy. Stephanie also knew how it felt to lose a sister.

Ziggy and Stephanie were then pulled into separate ambulances. It was all over.

For now.