Chapter 6 ~ Deserve better

Words:-2200+

Words:-2200+

______________________________

After Abhay left his cabin,

In Siddharth's there was nothing on his mind but his wife. He couldn't help but think that she had evil plans for his brother, intending to ensnare him in her malevolent schemes.

Siddharth was unwilling to risk his brother's life in this way, and his anger surged. He hastily put on his coat, grabbed his car keys, and abruptly left his office.

As he strode out, he exuded an air of palpable intensity, and it didn't escape the notice of everyone in the office that something was amiss with their boss.

Abhay also noticed Siddharth's anger but chose to overlook it, understanding that anger was a frequent occurrence for him, almost a part of his daily routine.

Once inside his car, Siddharth wasted no time and sped away on his journey back home.

Upon arriving at the house, he hurriedly made his way towards Raha, fully intending to vent his anger on her.

To his surprise, he discovered her working in the kitchen. Strangely, his anger heightened upon seeing her, as she appeared extraordinarily beautiful and innocent. At that moment, he believed it was her allure and innocence that had ensnared him, further fueling his anger.

Raha, noticing his presence, became visibly nervous, as he seemed like a menacing figure before her. He grasped her hand, causing her anxiety to escalate rapidly, and her eyes welled up with tears.

He forcefully dragged her into his room, and despite her attempts to free herself, his grip was far stronger than her entire strength could contend with.

Upon reaching the room, he pulled her in front of him, but unfortunately, she lost her balance and fell to the ground. Siddharth gazed at her, her eyes brimming with tears.

"It's your place, damn it," Siddharth shouted at her.

She was in no condition to respond.

Siddharth continued, "Did you think that after our marriage, I would give you the status of my wife? "Never!" Did you think I would be ensnared by your beauty? "Never!" You are the ugliest person in my life."

"You are nothing but a burden in my life," Siddharth declared vehemently.

"You have completely disrupted my life since you entered it, you gold digger. I detest you. I absolutely hate you."fuvking bitch.

Raha was rendered speechless by his words, her confidence shattered. She felt a profound hurt from his harsh comments. Despite her silence and tolerance of his verbal abuse, he continued to berate her. She was left feeling utterly broken.

Siddharth went to his cupboard and retrieved something. When he returned to Raha, he hurled the contents at her, which turned out to be cash and some of his cards.