Chapter-1

Family chart
Hassan Siddiqui and Zahra Begum ( biji)

Junaid hassan siddqui and Fatima
. Siddharth Siddiqui
.Maha Siddiqui
.Ruhaan siddqui

Ahmed Hassan Siddqui and Asma
.Hamid Siddiqui
.Shehnaaz Siddiqui

"Let's go begum sahiba, we are getting late, the ceremony must be started" Ahmed said coming out of the washroom, getting no response he turned to see her, their eyes met for a nanosecond and a loud sob left from her mouth.

" Asma hume jaana hai" He whispered sitting beside his wife and keeping his hands on her shaking hands giving her strength.

" Mera bilkul man nh hai, Humari beti ka Kya kasoor hai Ahmed, aur woh kese Kisi ki khushiyon ko tabah Kar skti hai usne toh humesa khushiyan baanti hai na"

" Ammi mein abhi bhi sbko khush hi dekhna chahti hu," A soft voice comes from behind making their head turns, she smiled looking at her parents stepping towards them.

" Ye Ky Ammi apne abhi tak apna joda nh Pehna kitne pyar se tayar kiya tha Maine" she said pouting, her eyes twinkled with excitement while Ahmed tried to control his tears, his little daughter loved colours however fate decided something else for her.

" Chle na Ammi, aap tayar Ho Jaye tab tak mein Iski matching ki chudiya nikalti Hu," she stated pulling her mother out of the bed.

" aur baba aap ammi ko gazre pehnana mat bhuliyega" she ordered strictly searching for the right shade of bangles, he hummed keeping his hand on her head.

" shehnaaz!!!" he called her name, she looked at him with her innocent big eyes, like she used to do in her childhood making his heart flutter.

" Aap janti hai na mein humesa apk saath khada hu, apko sirf ek baar kehna hai, apk baba apke khushi ke liye sb khuch kar skte hai" she hummed dropping a kiss on back of his hand.

"Khush Raho Meri Bachi" he mumbled making his way out of the room, she sighed, shrugging off the negative thoughts and plastered a smile on her face.

" you are looking beautiful as usual" She stated dropping a kiss on her mother's cheek.

" jaaiye baba apk wait kr rhe honge" she hummed picking up her purse.

" mein tumhara Khana tumhare kamre me bhijwa doongi," she nods absent-mindedly.

" Am...mi"

" haa ammi ki jaan" Asma asked caressing her cheeks lovingly.

" Maha ko Meri Taraf se mubarak baat dena aur functions ki saari photos aur videos ruhaan se kehna bhej De mujhe"

" mein ruk jaati Hu na" Asma said, her voice breaking feeling her daughter's unsaid pain.

" Ammi jaiye, I am good...aap toh mujhe alg feel na kraye"

Entering her room, she closed the door with a heavy heart, discarding her dupatta... she poured some water for herself, when a sudden knock on the door startled her, keeping her hand on her thumping heart she shook her head.

" itni chotti chotti chizo par koi darta hai bhala" she murmured opening the door and her eyes met with his golden brown eyes, deep and expressive where she always used to get lost, His face had that faraway look in it, which could not be described in words. His smile, which reached up to his eyes and wrinkled them, flaunted his modesty and humility. Often, she could see a hint of pain in his sparkling eyes, which would disappear as suddenly as it emerged, he cleared his throat breaking her thoughts.