CHAPTER 136

Michirou jumped fastly as she charge to Iguro and Sanemi.

But Muichiro appeared protecting them both as he he let Michirou bit him.

Muichiro was trying to stop his twin as he protecting everyone.

Inosuke was tearing up, it wasn't supposed to be happend but he's crying, he can't kill his sister figured.

' Sister.......i can't kill you. ' Inosuke thought as he drop his twin katana.

" Michirou!! STOP IT PLEASE!!! " Mitsuri yelled while crying, she even can't swing her flexible katana ro Michirou who just turned into demon.

Everyone don't want to kill Michirou, she's thier best friend but they had no choice, this is for humanity, to everyone.

Muichiro hugged his twin tight, crying in pain, stoping his twin fro rampaging hoping the miracle happend.

" I'M SORRY MICHIROU!! I'M SORRY FOR UNABLE TO UNDERS5TAND YOU!! I KNOW YOU SUFFERED A LOT!! TO PROTECT US!! "

" YOU PROMISED TO ME THAT WE WILL GET HOME SO PLEASE COME BACK!!"

" WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SUFFERING!!?? AM I NOT ENOUGH TO PTOTECT YOU?!"

"YOU'VE BEEN TRHOUGH A LOT! YOU MAY NOT TOLD US BUT IT'S THERE!! "

Muichiro yelled as he let out all his feelings, he don't care if everyone heard him as long as he get his twin back.

Everyone was wounded that is slowing them down. Michirou growled and wounded Muichiro in the arm as he yelp in pain.

" YOUNG TOKITO!! " Kyojuro yelled in worried, reffering to Muichiro. Even though he lose his other eye, he can clearly see the situation.

" STOP THAT!! ENOUGH!! YOU'RE HURTING YOUR BROTHER!! " Tanjiro yelled as he helped Muichro but he got swang by Michirou.

Before Giyu sayas something, everyone got blast away. the more shocking is, they did'nt get hurt nor bleeding. the light was protecting them, it was same light like Michirou.

' Is Michirou was trying to hold back? it can really happend like that brat's sister? ' Igurou thought as he stand up.

' There's still a chance, maybe we can turn her like Nezuko did. ' Giyu thought.

On Michirou's back, there's a whips and lighting connected to her back as Muichiro hugging her to stop.

Michirou let out another light from her body, it blast them away except to Muichrou.

Is Michirou trying them to get away so that they will not get hurt? The anotehr blast did nothing but give them an energy to fight and healed thier wounds.

" Michirou!! I'M BEGGING YOU!! DON'T KILL ANYONE!! STOP!! "

' Another blast did nothing again? ' Sanemi thought, he don't have to urge to kill the brat he used to know, even himself don't listen to his body.

" Try to stop her!! we can do this!! " Kyojuro yelled as Igurou noded.