CHAPTER 137

" Try to stop her!! we can do this!! " Kyojuro yelled as Igurou noded.

' Muzan you fuckin bastard, i didn't expect that you'll make Michirou like this! ' Igurou thought in anger. He run to them with his katana.

Giyu was hoping that miracle will happen as he come near at Michirou, Even Mitsuri and Kyojuro.

Kanao was walking weakly holding the cure in her hand, as the other hand drop her katana.

" Michirou.....- san" Kanao said weakly, this is the first time she felt very very sad and sorrow.

" This is what i need to do since you save...Shinobu nee-san "

" You have my gratitude...Michirou-san "

Kanao smiled weakly as she rushed to Michirou, Her suddenly run was noticable to Hashiras.

Michirou felt this as she let out the blast, it didn't hurt Kanao and let her have chance to insert the needle to Michirou.

" Enough Michirou..." Kanao said as she fall to the ground, before she land to the floor Tanjiro catch her immedietly.

Michirou stop moving as she lose her consious.

" What happend!? " Sanemi asked

" Kanao used the cure...." Shinobu said.

Everyone cried next to Michirou as she didn't have a sign to wake up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.

..

..
.

..

.
.

IN MICHIROU'S POV

Michirou was facing Muzan, as she was surrunded by the light protected to her.

" Still fighting even though you lose..." Michirou said, she didn't showing her emotion, Muzan can't tell if shes's anger, sad, or other than that.

" Humans are meant to die at the end so why bother to save them? " Muzan asked

" You used to be human before...you want to be saved too..." Michirou said as she staring at Muzan with her soulless eyes.

" No one is perfect even though you try to be one. " She added

' Stop talking like you everything in this world! " Muzan yelled

" I did't know everything...but i wish i was.." She said.

" But i know something that you didn't know..and that is my secret that i'm going to tell you since you're going to hell." She added, making Muzan curiuos and mad.

" I died twice..."

" and i'm not afraid to go to hell but i have a brother waiting for me so i need to go..."

In the dark place, Michirou was walking away as she facing her back Muzan.

" COME BACK HERE!! " Muzan yelled, trying to reach out but Michirou didn't care as she continue to walk.

As she walkaway, the place change to sky blue and Michirou wonder why.

" Hi..." The unknown voice said.

"..." Michirou didn't greet back as she don't know what to feel. For some reason she can't nor understand her emotion as if she don't have this.

" Master...."

This voice is familliar, she forget where she heard this, her soulless eyes roam around the infinite sky blue place.

" You may forget me but your my Master...a friend of Master Kazuya and Kazumi before. "

" Who are you? and who's masters you talking about ?" Michirou asked in irrated, she was frowing.

" Even though i explain you'll forgot me anyways."