CHAPTER 138

" Who are you? and who's masters you talking about ?" Michirou asked in irrated, she was frowing.

" Even though i explain you'll forgot me anyways. but i'm used to it because master Kazuha forgot me"

" To explain in short time, This is the affect of the magic you borrowed to me, i may not explain it to you or you forget..."

" Your memories is the price of the magic you used, it get worse because you cross the line in the limitation, you push your self to the end to the point you killing your inside. "

" Look at this place... this is what you really feel.."

Michirou was listening the voice as she was looking at the ground.

" in short...i will lose all my memories? " Michirou asked

" That's right....i don't want you to lose yours but this is the cursed Master.."

" Not just memories but you'll lack of emotions "

" I did this to protect them anyway....i did not regret it.. " Michirou said

" You suffered a lot...master "

" But the fate you create is what you want....this is your choice.."

" This is my final goodbye, master"

" Once you wake up....everything will change..you'll forgot me and everything
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

3 MONTHS LATER

Everyone was healed so fast, thanks to Michirou.

Everyone was waiting her to wake up especially Muichirou.

Even Sanemi was waiting her to wake up.

Giyu was visting her everyday and left her a bunch of candies but it was stolen because of Inosuke.

Muichiro was the one who taking care her, as he notice Michirou's eyes twitch.

" Michirou! " Muichirou called as he hope she will wake up.

Michirou opened her eyes confusly as the light blind her eyes a bit.

Muichrou smiled in happiness as he called her name happily and called everyone.

" Everyone!! Michirou is awake!! " Muichirou yelled in happiness.

But to Michirou, everything is confused like she rose up from the dead, everything is strange to her.

Zenitsu was the who first came as soon as he heard Muichiro, followed by Inosuke and Kamado siblings, next to Iguro and Mitsuri.

" Sister!! " Inosuke yelled, he was happy to see Michirou is awake.

" Michirou!! " Tanjiro called oin relief as he finnally see his friend is awake.

Mitsuri happily greet Michirou by sudden hugged.

Everything to Michirou was very strange. Why they're calling her Michirou? Is that her name? Why this woman hugging her?

Everything is too loud, she can't remember a single thing, her feelings right now was unknown to her. her eyes was roaming around as if she observe it.

" Hey..." Michirou raspy voice said making them stop and listen.

" Who are you? "