29.-'๑'-Off We Go-'๑'-

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

Katya's POV:

A tear ran down my cheek as I saw the real Maxim tied to a chair. His hair was all fuzzed up, his piercings were bleeding. He was covered in blood. His eyes squinted upon seeing me cry in front of him.

"Its okay Katya. I'm so sorry I got you into this shit."

I just sat there. My heart was full of anger, my eyes were full of tears, my brain was tangled up, my breath was tight.

"You fucking peace of shit. How dare you bring me into this!" I shouted. For once I have fallen in love after breaking up with my ex and this is what I get into..

"Katya please. I'm so sorry. Let me explain" Maxim begged.

I stood up and started to break shit around me. I was in so much anger I couldn't think straight.

"KATYA PLEASE!" Maxim shouted for me

I stopped. My eyes shifted to his as he started crying too.

"I'm so damn sorry Katya. I got into so much trouble when I was little. Now I cant escape my twin brother's trap." His head bended down as he sniffed below his breath.

I put down the chair that was almost broken in half as I approached him. I slapped him hard in the face.

" This is for bringing me into your trouble. " I said, panting for air.

"I deserve it. I'm sorry."

"Stop saying sorry!" I shouted.

"Sor-" Maxim almost blurted out the word that was getting me tense but he stopped.

"Now explain." I bent down, waiting for his explanation.

"I don't want to get into much detail, but Me and my brother are enemies. He has a full gang with him and I cant escape him, so in order for me not to die, I gotta do as he says." Maxim spoke, not looking at me.

"And what does this fucking bullshit has to do with me?!" I shouted again, this time taking Maxim by his bloody shirt-collar

"I also got to tell him everything. I told him about you. He knew I loved you Katya. He understood by the way I talked about you. He instantly wanted to make my life a living hell as he demanded me to never speak to you again, but I objected.. And..." Maxim looked at me.

I let go off his collar slowly as I took the phone out of my pocket.

" What are you doing? You know police isnt gonna help? "Maxim whispered.

" What the hell is wrong with this city?" I grunted.
I instantly called Angela and she picked up right this second.

" Angela Hel-" I got interrupted by Tom.

"Why are you calling Angela in the middle of the night and why are you CALLING? You could've just came to the room you dumb Russian fuc-"

"I need help Tom. I have been kidnapped and my boyfriend is beaten up by his crazy brother. I have no Idea where I am but there is an app on Angela's phone where it shows our distance and address. Please help me." I spoke so fast. 

Tom sighed as he hung up.

"boyfriend?" Maxim raised and eyebrow.

"I like you too, but this is not the time talking about our feelings. We need to get you out of this chair." I said as I ran up to the metal parts and picked one up. It was rusty and got my hands covered in bleeding cuts, but it cut the rope as well.

Angela's POV:

I woke up to clothes flying across the room as I saw Tom standing, shinning in the moonlight, fully dressed up.

"Where are you going?" I asked, not caring about why am I here in the first place.

He turned to me.

"Your friend is in trouble." he said.

I instantly got up and jumped in my clothes.

"then lets go." I said, my voice serious.

"Woah, you're fast. I like that babe" He smiled.

"don't u dare call me babe. I haven't forgot about your little girlfriend." I hissed.

"Oh Angela come on! I have no girlfriend. It was just a bitch. I swear Angela. I only want yo-" he stopped.
Was he going to say you?

I felt butterflies in my stomach.
We kept looking at each other for a moment, not saying anything.

"I-I think we should go." I smiled awkwardly as we went trough the door into the car. Off we go.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶
___729 words___