CHAPTER 139

" Hey..." Michirou raspy voice said making them stop and listen.

" Who are you? "

Everyone was confused and shock, why Michirou asking who they are?

" What do you mean, Michirou-chan?" Mitsuri asked as she was feel worried.

" I was asking who are you guys? " Michirou said as she didn't feel the atmosphere is tense and worried.

" Hey!! Don't tell me you forgot your name? " Igurou said, frowning

" We know your airhead but don't joke like that! ' Uzui said

Michirou was looking at them confusly, she didn't know these guys. her eyes don't have a shine, it look like a dead to them. Giyu notice her face, no joking, her eyes are like zoning out.

" She's not lying....Uzui-san " Tanjiro sadly said, he was sad because Michirou forgot them even her name.

" Is my name Michirou? " Michirou cluelessly asked as she tilt her head.

Muichirou was shcoked, did she even forgot her twin?

" That's your name...brat " Sanemi said. This is the first time Sanemi lowered his voice to Michirou because everytime he met her, he will yell at her and she just laugh like always but now it's different as the other hahsira understood that.

" I bet you guys are my friends...but i kinda don't know your names. " Michirou said

" Sister!! How dare you to forgot the king of mountains!! " Inosuke suddenly yelled making Zenitsu smacked him.

" Idiot!! Of course she forgot!! " Zenitsu said

' How idiot...Are they really like this? ' Michirou thought

" Did you even forgot me?...Michirou? " Muichirou asked, his face clearly see his sadnnes even Tanjiro sense it.

" Sorry...how many time do i have to tell you that i don't know you guys.. " Michirou said as she glared at them making them flinched especially Muichirou.

Shinobu make her way to Michirou before Muichirou say something.

" Do you feel anypain? Michirou-san ?" Shinobu asked smiling a lil bit so that she can't scare Michirou.

" I don't know....Did i get accident? " Michirou asked cluelessly what happend to her?

' Not accident...actually you almost die ' Shinobu thought.

" Yes...you got accident " Muichirou said smile at her to reassure her.

He lied to Michirou because there's a reason. Every people in the room got confused, why Muichirou lied to his twin.

" Really? " Michirou said

" Yeah...so get rest okay? " Giyu said as he patted her head as he unconsiously smile at her making hahsiras looked at him unbelieveable.

" Tomioka-san just smile!! " Mitsuri happily said

To Muichirou, he don't like the way Giyu patted Michirou's head, the way he smile to her, and even wonder why this emo guy he know was smilling to his twin.

" Okay..." Michirou said as lean in Giyu's touch. she felt this warm familliar, is this guy patted her head before?

" Here..since you'll listen " Giyu said as he showed the candies in his hand. This making Michirou wonder why this man is giving her a childish food.

" You actually love that...so here " Giyu said

" What's your name?" Michirou asked as she touch the hand that one patting her head, she hold it to feel the warm as Giyu let her what she do.

" Giyuu Tomioka "

" I see..."

" I like your eyes...it's beautiful" Michirou said. she actually don't know why she's saying this, she didn'y even feel awkward to say that.

" Thanks..."

Everyone in the room watching them, even Sanemi was shocked because Giyu wasn't like this.

Muichirou can't help but to feel jealous to what he saw, He was supposed to in Giyu's position, but he let it side because of Michirou.