Getting Started...

Bryan got a really good deal on Temu... a little too good of a deal.

He thought we was getting an 80% off deal for a rose toy, but what he really got was 80% of the factory's rose toys.
With no idea what to do with the rose toys, he decided to call up Dominic.

"Hey babyboo!" Bryan exclaimed into the phone, kicking his feet and twirling his non-existent hair.

"Hey, tinkle tiddly bop! What's up, tinkle tiddly bop?" Dominic replied epicly with the same enthusiasm as his tinkle tiddly bop.

"I need your help."

"With what, tinkle tiddly bop?"

"Well... heh.... let's just say that I have too many rose toys for me to use.."

"How about you start a business, it'll be a great way to get rid of them. You can finally get an upgrade from that Nokia!"

"You're right! Thank you, babyboo!"

Bryan hung up after he and Dominic went 'No,you hang up first!' to each other over and over. He was excited to get that 4k 1080p quality.

"Finally! No more 210 pixels! This is a great opportunity, believe it!" (In Naruto voice)

・・・

It was finally complete thanks to his amazing talented friend Raven, he was ready to launch...

'www.bryanrosetoys.megafan.com'

His babyboo helped him pick out the name. Now he had to figure out how to advertise it without getting in trouble with staff.

"I know! Ms. De La Garza would love them! She'll probably use the vibration to clean the crust off her feet." Bryan said to himself, like a creep, like a weirdo.

・・・

Bryan walks into Ms. De La Garza's class confidently and took a seat.

After what felt like the longest 45 minutes of his life, he walked up to Ms. De La Garza and asked to speak to her privately.

"Bryan, you know Ms. G's favorite student is Josue, why would you want to talk to me now?" She said to him, for some reason she referred to herself as 'Ms. G'. (No one calls her that.)

"I want to offer you something." Bryan leaned in and began typing his website into her computer.

"Rose toys? I do need a few of those after the incident."

"Yes, I'm only selling them for 1 buck each! They're all very high quality, believe it!" (In Naruto voice)

"Okay, I'll take 5 since thats how many I lost in the incident!" Ms. De La Garza smiled.

"Thanks! Believe it!" (In Naruto voice)

Bryan left after the successful purchase, he skipped and hummed his whole way home.

・・・

"You'll never believe it, babyboo! I got my first purchase.. well a few, actually! Heh!" Bryan scratched the back of his head like Naruto, his idol.

"That's great! Who bought and how many, tinkle tiddly bop?"

"Ms. De La Garza bought 5 because of the incident..."

"Dot dot dot" Dominic said, his voice shaky.

"Believe it!" (In Naruto voice)