1 - The second chance

Have you ever wondered if it's possible to have a second chance at love? With a different person?

It could be different this time. The exact butterflies, you felt once, now they are not just the butterflies, you could feel the whole insect kingdom fluttering their wings around in your heart.

You could lose sleep, their name echoing in your mind, all the while.

It could feel impossible. It could feel like just an attraction, a simple crush. Or maybe, just maybe, something more.

But you are helpless, right now. Even though you are more mature and more responsible now, the past mistakes could weigh you down.

You are still in a phase, where you are not sure of your emotions and how you are feeling. Out of the blue, your heart decides to fall for a person you never thought, you would fall.

The heart is a dangerous thing. It could play tricks with you. It could give you all the fluttery feelings in the world, when you are up for a challenge, but then when you have won the challenge, the butterflies won't be there. Or maybe they will. Or I don't know. It's just fucked up.

What could be worse than heartbreak? The fine line between a simple crush and an intense love, and you are unable to figure out which side you are on.

One day, you will wake up and your life will be back to normal, no more confused feelings and your heart and mind won't be consumed by a particular person, who has just popped into your life suddenly.

You aren't perfect nor are you imperfect. What if you are just a weird soul with so many flaws and secrets, just trying to lead a normal life in peace, with no intense emotions.

People could love and go around in their daily chores without interruption. But what if you are a person, whose world revolves around that particular someone, whom your heart decided to fall or have a temporary infatuation with.

It's not healthy, but you are just you. You have been trying to change yourself but it's impossible. So how?

Maybe it's a crush. Maybe it's a temporary feeling. Maybe it's just your heart and mind playing with you. Maybe it's something more. Maybe it's love. Maybe it's lust. Maybe it's an obsession. Maybe it's a feeling of comfort.

Maybe.. it's everything..