Rules

password is the character you have to Play.

1. I'm personally a very descriptive role player and I often write paragraphs and paragraphs of responses. Though not everyone can do that and I understand. Something along the lines of 4-10 sentences would be alright with me! Roleplay in third person unless you're specifically talking to me. In that case, use () or // when talking outside of the roleplay.
2. Any roleplay we're doing either goes to PMS or Discord. I feel like it's more manageable for me to keep up with them than to do them in the comments of said character form. Just ask me for my Discord if you want it, and I'll happily give it to you!
3. Please don't immediately try to tag me whenever I don't respond for a bit. I have a life of my own, and I'm sure you do as well. Tag me or simply remind me after a week of no replies.
4. I do not mind you tagging characters. Just make sure your characters meet the requirements on the form page.
5. This should be an obvious one, but no making obviously offensive or stereotype characters. It's a really big pet peeve of mine. I don't mind a feminine male character; however, do we really have to make said character the oblivious and submissive one who needs to be protected all the time? I love unique characters! Along with this rule, I will not make or (easily) accept mafia-related characters. Most of them are very heavily stereotyped and not portrayed properly.
6. Please tell me your boundaries! It'll be important for us to discuss what exactly you're okay with and what you're not. For my personal boundaries, I'm okay with nearly everything.
7. Going off the previous rule, I also don't mind smut, but I won't focus on it too much. And if you're not comfortable with smut, just let me know.
8. Probably the most important rule of all: be respectful to myself and others. Starting now, we're all friends! And I'll treat you with the kindness and respectfulness you deserve as long as you show the same with me and others.

Password: Sarah Sanderson.