Chapter 1: English Class

A/N :
Okay so hiiiii! This is my first story ever about Larry. I hope you guys enjoy it!
Also, in this story, we will have Harry's and Louis's perspectives, as well as the police sometime. Louis is 26 while Harry is 17 and as you can guess they fall in love, frickel frickel , and get caught for it. Now they are just explaining it to the police. Will they be let go? Or will Louis go to jail? Who knows?

•••

*Harry's perpective*

At the Police Station

I never meant for us to be caught. I mean his ass tho. I just never thought I would be here. It looks like a jail cell ! A fucking jail cell! All I see is sliver and light rays from the dusty lamp that laid above the middle of the grey table in front of me streaming down on I's and Lou's case file, and the huge black window which from every crime show I've seen I know they can see me but I can't see them. I thought I just going to be questioned, but maybe they might just send me right off to jail! Oh god, here comes the police officer now.

"Okay kid, how did you get wrapped up in all of this?" asked the deep voiced police officer as he plopped down in the metallic stoned chair on the opposite side of table where I sat.

"You...want the whole story?" I nervously asked him.

"Yeah kid, the whole fucking story," questioned the police officer.

"Okay well, last period was always my favorite time of the school day. Why you must ask? It was English class. My teacher, Mr.Tomlinson, with his deep dick-sucking cheekbones, an-,"

"Deep dick-sucking cheekbones?" interrupted the police officer.

"Yeah?" I questioned while pushing curls back behind my ears then crossing my arms trying to look innocent.

"Can we keep this to a mature standard?" asked the police officer.

"Well you wanted the whole story," I remarked.

"Okay okay continue," said the police officer.

"So continuing, his dainty tanned flexible body, and that smack-able big toned ass of his. Ugh he drove me crazy in class, but I never showed it. I would never let myself be seduced by those crystal blue eyes in class. Out of class, I mean, I would let him tie my hands and feet together and let him do whatever he wanted to me in less than a sec-,"

"And you did," interrupted the police officer again.

"Yes. Can I continue now?" I hissed, and was obviously pissed off by the officers rude manners.

"I guess you could say I've had those feelings for him for awhile and I did and they continued on. I remember first semester last period of the school day, I walked in and sat in back with the rest of my friends. Everything was normal until, Lou put his book down and stood up to write his name on the board. All I was focused on was that big peachy ass of his bonded into those tight little white kaki's held up by those rippable suspenders. I think Lou, found out that I was in to him by I trying to be all bad boy in class I guess. I don't really know how he really knew I liked him to be honest. Nobody knew of my crush on Lou at the time except my best friend, Niall . He thought it was funny that I had a crush on a teacher, but he thinks everything is funny. Also, everyone knows I'm gay. That was the whole drama of my senior year in high school , THE STAR QUARTERBACK IS GAY, oh my god so interesting. My parents, teammates, coach, and close friends were supportive of it, but my fan girls were not. They were very upset at first, but now are back cheering me on at games. So everything was back to normal beginning of this year until that last dmaned class of that first day of school. Mr.Tomlinson and his ass, aw, gets me hard just thinking about it. Just those tight fitted pants *Bites lip* Ugh, I don't know how I stayed that calm for so long."