1 - Arrival

"Y/n L/n, I sentence you a full 18 months to Camp Green Lake." The judge states as he bangs his stupid little hammer on something I personally would use as a coaster.

Let's go back 3 weeks. Before I was caught.

•••••••••••••
I walk the streets, coming home from school after a long day. It is a fairly hot day, and I'm still a few blocks away from home.

"Hey pretty lady," An old, homeless guy calls.

I look at him with disgust and I try to continue walking before he makes another remark.

"What's a fine woman like you doing alone?"

"Creep." I say.

"Don't be like that, sweetheart." He calls out.

It takes at least two more calls and him following me to rile me up. I turn around and knock a swift punch right in his chin. I continue to beat him, not long before a cop finds me. Great. He takes me back home and blah blah blah.

••••••••••••
So yeah. He was being weird. Anyway, I'm currently cuffed to a bus seat while the bus driver is driving into nothingness. There's a cop to my right, wearing sunglasses so I can't see if he's asleep, staring at me, or looking out a window or on the ground. "Need something?" He asks.

"Is there anything fun in here while I wait?" I question.

"Unfortunately not. Even I'm not allowed to bring my own cellphone here. Just me and you, missy."

I try to spark a conversation, which goes surprisingly well for the next 25 minutes before we make a stop. I get uncuffed, grabbing my bag and walking out. I see many boys gather around the bus. "Where are all the girls?" I ask.

"All boys camp," He answers. Well now I'm screwed.

As I exited, the boys all looked at me confused and made remarks as, "It's a girl!" Or "How did she get in here?" The sheriff leads me to a room, where I'm met with an old and shriveled up looking man.

He goes on to talk about what the place is and stuff, and he asks what I'm in for. "Assault, Mr. Sir." I try not to chuckle at the name. He takes out a bottle of Coca Cola and hands it to me. I stare at him. It's all too good to be true. "Smart one." He says as he hands the bottle to the officer.

He leads me to a room where there's already a boy inside. The boy hands me an orange jumpsuit and brown boots before winking at me. Mr. Sir goes on to explain about how the work outfit given will be used for work on one day, and relaxation clothes for others. Then, a dude with sunscreen on his nose comes in. His name is Mr. Pendanski, and he talks about shit I don't care about.

Mr. Pendanski leads me to a tent, where he introduces it as Tent D. D for Diligence. I walk in with him, being met with a great number of boys.

"Yo mom, who's this?" A boy with glasses asks.

"Rex, this is your new tent mate, Y/n. Say hello everybody!"

One by one, each of the boys come and greet me.

"Yo I'm X-ray. This right here is Squid, and that's Armpit."

Then, another two boys. "Yo what's up mamas, I'm Magnet, this Zigzag and Barf Bag." He says. I smile and wave to each of the ones that introduced themselves.

I notice a boy, short, and laying on his side. "That over there's Zero. He never talks." Magnet says. I nod my head in understanding, before I catch another glimpse of Zigzag. This time, he's staring at me. But I honestly don't mind.

He's tall, he's blond, he's cute.

"So why do you call Mr. Pendanski mom?" I ask.

"They have their own little nicknames. I prefer to call them by their real names. The one that society will recognize them by." Mr. Pendanski answers.

Oh, boy.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
New story??

Hope you guys liked this chapter, it's literally 10:30 over my bedtime but this idea sparked in my head and I had to write a chapter.

If you guys haven't already noticed, I'm not going straight off the movie's lines yet. That's more when Stanley comes in.

But I love holes, so enjoy this. :)