Har har har har

Georgia Martin was not like other girls. She wore her hair up in a messy bun, and always wore sweatpants and converse. She didn't listen to Taylor Swift, or any of those other basic artists. She preferred to stay indoors and read Keepers of the Lost Cities.

She woke up this morning to the sound of her alarm blaring. Groaning, she rolled over and turned it off. Just another day in the Martin household. She sighed. Making her way downstairs, she was about to grab some breakfast, when she saw her parents standing grimly by the front door.

"YEEHAW I'M ELTON MARTIN" her father yelled. He blasted fourteen rounds of ammunition into the ceiling, and Georgia could tell that something was amiss.

"What is it? Why are you guys just standing there? Is there something you wanna tell me?" Georgia muttered anxiously.

Patricia Martin shook her head in sadness. "Babygirl, we love you so so much. But we made a wee bit of a mistake. You see, I was playing Adopt Me on Roblox last night with your father, and we accidentally put you up for adoption. Your new parents are gonna be here in five minutes."

"Oy Vey!" Georgia exclaimed in horror. "I better go grab my things I guess..."

She started walking upstairs when the doorbell rang. She spun around, and watched as her dad slowly opened the door. She was shocked to discover that it was none other than...

"Edward Cullen and Taylor Lautner?!" Georgia simply could not believe her eyes!

"Ello luv!" Eddy said with a smirk and a twinkle in his little vampire toof. "We're your new parents. Taylor and I have been trying for a babygirl for years now, but we're just not compatible I guess. But true love is true love, so we decided to adopt."

Taylor nodded and did a backflip. Georgia tucked her hair behind her ear and bit her lip. "Alright, I guess I'll go with you guys I guess. Bye mom and dad."

Elton shot a few more bullets out the open door. Georgia waved one last time and got into the horsedrawn onion carriage, listening to Ice Spice on her iPod Nano.

Georgia was so sad to leave her parents, but then Taylor chimed in with something that would change everything. "We're going to a Daniel Caesar concert, yippee!".

She smiled slightly, biting her lip again and tucking her hair behind her ear. Except all the hair was already tucked behind her ear. But that didn't matter, because she was just quirky like that.

The carriage pulled up to the concert, and they walked into the Scotiabank Saddledome. As they walked up the steps, Georgia decided that she really wanted to buy the $1000 hoodie. There was only one problem- the line up was super dooper long. She sighed and was about to walk away, when she had a brilliant idea.

*Flashback to the house* Elton handed her a bag. "Remember, only use this in self-defense, ya hear?" *End of flashback*

She reached into her bag, and pulled out a M39 Enhanced Marksman Rifle with compression bullets and auto-reload technology. It was her father's, of course.

"SELF DEFENSE!" she screeched with an utmost conviction, as she began to unleash mayhem upon the crowd of grunge teenagers waiting in line.

Blood went absolutely everywhere, and just as Georgia was getting to the front of the line, she started hearing bullets being fired from all around her. It was the security guards, and they were shooting to kill.

Before any bullets could hit her, both Edward and Taylor dove in front of her, shielding her from the onslaught of bullets. They both collapsed immediately upon impact.

"Oopsie!" She exclaimed, twirling her hair around her finger, for she was just a girl.

Before they could shoot her, she heard even more bullets, but these ones were not aimed at her. Suddenly, all the security guards were down on the floor, and she just couldn't believe who was standing at the door with a smoking gun.