The aftermath

They had finally done it, Leon Claire and Sherry had survived the Raccoon City outbreak, and were now walking hand in hand in the direction of the beautiful sunrise in front of them. Claire sees Leon taking a glance back at the city. "Look at that beautiful sunrise" Claire says to help him remove his attention from the city and all the traumatic memories. "It really is breathtaking" Leon says with a small smile on his face. He squeezes Sherry's hand lightly and asks her "so, what do you think about us being your not so typical family". Sherry smile widely and looks to Claire who is also smiling. "Really?! Like, live together?!" Sherry exclaims excitedly. Claire looks at Leon, "Do you really mean that?" Claire asks raising an eyebrow. She can't seem to hide her slight smile and blush. Even though she has only known Leon for one night, she can't help herself from falling for him during that time. "I'm very certain. We could find somewhere to call our own and be a family" Leon says with that goofy smile that Claire has grown so fond of. "YES!" Sherry exclaims and hugs Claire's legs, almost causing Claire to trip. Claire and Leon laugh, both the adults crouch down and the 3 unlikely survivors share in a group hug.

After a couple hours of walking they come across an abandoned town. Luckily with a hotel and grocery store. Just what they needed. Leon figured the town was left abandoned by the people because it was just an hour or so away from Raccoon City, so people wanted to be safe rather than sorry. "Well I don't know about you but I think we could all use a shower" Claire says with a laugh. "How about we go to the grocery store there and pick up things like food and soap" Leon points to the store. Claire nods and Sherry chimes in "don't forget towels and blankets.. oh! And some stuffed animals!" She smiles and the 2 adults share in her laughter "as you wish" Leon says with a smile. As they walk towards the store Leon can't help but admire Claire. After all they've been through in one night, he knows he's grown fond of her. Her strong will and determination along side her sweet and caring personality was enough for Leon to fall for her in the one night they've spent together. Leon is lost in his thoughts with a slight red on his cheeks when Sherry pulls on his arm "we are here!" She says excitedly. The 3 walk into the abandoned store and grab what they need. Leon leaves money by the till with a note that reads "sorry we don't have much money but this should cover everything we grabbed." With that, the trio headed towards the hotel with their newly acquired supplies.