Prologue

It's not like I killed him on purpose. Well maybe I did, its not like I can do anything about it now. I mean, I could at least tell you his name. Dean Winchester was the man in the mirror who was staring back at me and had the same name. Yet, he was worthless; he had no influence, no authority, and no purpose. In addition, it felt fantastic to be able to kill him by stabbing him in the stomach with an angel blade, piercing his spine, and allowing him to bleed to death. Not to mention seeing his younger brother cry out his name when he realized that the blood was his own.

January 24th 2005 was the Day that pathetic human died and a Knight was born. A Knight of Hell, with empty black eyes in place of his former heart-stopping emerald ones. Taking the title as the new father of murder. He carries that reminder with him everytime he looks at his forearm. With The Mark Of Cain seared into his once-human flesh, he has a reminder that makes him angry and joyful.

On the tragic day of May 2nd 2007 a boy with the name of Sam Winchester was lost ever since the suicide of his brother and the murder of his father. He is the owner of his brother's 1967 Chevy Impala in black and his father's journal. The journal has everything from Ex-Marine back stories to how to kill an angel while partnering with a demon. He found out long ago about the real death of his mother, and what had killed her. He also learned that the blood pulsing through his veins was that of a prince of hell. He gained stability with the aid of a demon named Ruby and began to drink demonic blood, absorbing the strength and changing his previously whiskey-colored eyes into a bright yellow. Then, in the depths of hell, his innocent human spirit was burned into black smoke. Becoming the last prince of hell, siding with Rowena and being reunited with his brother once more in Hell.