Extra Chapter •My Baby..•

It's been a few months and I looked very big. My due date is tomorrow and I'm so excited! "Aww Sutekina are you ready for a baby sissy!" I say hugging him. He put his paw on my stomach which made me laugh softly. "You're gonna see her soon" I say kissing his head. "I need to think of some names" I say sitting down. I'm having a at home birth so that's great. I wrote and thought of some names which I would like. "Honey!" I said as Wednesday walked in. "What is it?" She asked sitting down. I gave her the list of names and she looked through them. "Emaline would be a pretty name.." she says quietly. "Really? I loved that one aswell!" I say happily. "Emaline Addams" Wednesday continued. "It's beautiful" I tell her.

I smiled and hugged her tightly. "I can't wait for us to start a family Wednesday" I say. "Good for you Cara Mia because it's happening soon" she says smirking. I laughed softly as Sutekina kept rubbing my stomach. "I'm gonna go cook dinner now Mi amor" Weds said grabbing my chin and kissing me. I blushed and laughed. I poured Sutekina his food in his bowl. "Come eat Darling" I say smiling. I started setting up the car seat and everything else. I laid down watching tv as Sutekina slept on my lap. I hummed softly petting his ears. It was only 7:35, time is going fast. I rubbed my stomach thinking about meeting my daughter. "It's been a pain in the ass being pregnant and it's gonna be a pain while giving birth also" I say sighing.

I held Sutekina as I walked to the kitchen but I stopped once I heard a noise. I looked down seeing liquid everywhere. "W-Weds!!" I screamed which made Sutekina hiss and jump out of my arms. Arielle immediately teleported me into my bathtub filled with water. "WEDS HURRY THE FUCK UP" she yelled as I groaned in pain. Wednesday held my hand tightly as Arielle helped me. It was many hours of pain and screaming. Arielle mostly helped me with her powers. I felt Wednesday wipe my tears as I realized, I fucking gave birth!!! I gasped so hard as I relaxing. "This hurts" I say. "You'll be okay my darling" Wednesday said. I heard Emaline crying as Arielle carried her. "Come on don't cry, don't worry" I hear her say while she cleans her and puts gloves on her and a pacifier in her mouth.

"I cleaned her up!" Arielle says holding my baby girl in a blanket Enid gifted. I gently grabbed her and I felt tears leaving my eyes. "She's so beautiful Wednesday.." I say. I looked only to see Wednesday smiling. "Awe darling.." I say laughing while crying. Emaline started crying as I rocked her. "Welcome to the world, Emaline Addams" Wednesday said kissing her forehead. Arielle took Emaline to bed as Weds carried me to bed so I could rest there. "Wednesday you made my life happier.. I wish my siblings could have saw her" I say very tired. "Don't worry Mi amor, sleep before I make you" she says as I wrapped myself up with blankets.

The next morning came quickly and I felt like shit. It hurt to walk and to use the bathroom. My stomach still looked different but I didn't really care since I just gave birth. I was feeding Emaline as Sutekina jumped onto my lap. "Hey honey, Meet Emaline" I say smiling. He meowed and cuddled into her. "Enid you can't jus-!" I heard Wednesday say. "SAPHHH" I hear Enid yell. "E-Enid" I say smiling. I looked to see Wednesday shaking her head. "Omg.. she's so gorgeous" Enid says sitting down. "Isn't she?" I say laughing. "Once I heard that you gave birth I just had to come visit!!" She said yelling. "That's very nice of you Enid! I'm completely fine and so is Emaline" I say. "Awee what a gorgeous name" she says touching her little hands inside gloves. Emaline started crying which made me rock her. "I see she got Wednesday's hair" Enid laughed. "Awe she did" I say smiling softly.

"I can't wait to see her beautiful eyes" I say excited. "She's been closing her eyes and looking away whenever I tried seeing it" I say laughing. Enid picked her up and rocked her. "HER EYES! THERE PINK" Enid said yelling which made Emaline cry. "Enid, pleaseee" I say sighing. "Yeah it's time for u to leave" weds said grabbing her wrist and dragging her downstairs. "Wednesdayyyy" she says. I heard them arguing all the way downstairs. I rubbed Emaline's cheek as she opened her beautiful eyes. "You look so beautiful my baby" I say baby talking her.

We decided to go shopping since we needed stuff at home and for our baby girl. "Aw what a beautiful baby you have!" This women said smiling. "Thank you very much!" i replied. I walked slowly which made Wednesday hold my hand. "God this is difficult already, she was crying all night" I say sighing softly. "It will be alright my love, babies aren't easy" Wednesday replied. "Shall we get her an axe?" She asked. "WEDS NO!" I yelled. "Right, maybe when she turns 5" she whispers. "Our daughter is not gonna turn into a freaking psychopath" I say. "Ofc not" weds said kissing my head and started shopping. I rolled my eyes and got random things I thought she would like. "Do u think she needs this?" I asked weds. "Saphire.. you grabbed so much stuff that we or Emaline don't need" Wednesday says deadpan. "I wanna be prepared!! I'm a mom now weds!!" I say freaking out.

I watched tv as Emaline slept with Sutekina. "I love both of u so much.." I say kissing them both. "I can't believe this all happened from Nevermore. I met Wednesday and Enid" I say as tears left my eyes. "I kinda thought u were insane at first Cara mia" Weds said walking in. "And you still chose me, THE Wednesday Addams fell in love" I reminded her. "Ofc I did, my heart only beats for you" Wednesday says grabbing my hand and kissing it softly. "You really are crazy Wednesday, but that's what I love about you. You and Arielle are different" I say laughing. "I love this family and I'll never stop.. even if we have 5 more kids!!!" I say laughing.

Thank you guys for reading! I'm sorry it's been a while but here's the chapter you guys have been waiting for. Don't question me abt birth or anything cuz I ain't trying to explain. Also just because I make these kind of books doesn't mean I'm 'asking' to get fucking pregnant or fucked. I'm a minor and I want A lovely story line between characters. I love you all🫶🏻♥️
~Ari