Why the hell am I here?!

I walked into my new house the floors were made of wood and the kitchen seemed pretty nice, I couldn't stop thinking about the

Blonde hair boy it seemed like he had some sort of spell on me or something like that.

"Genesis!" calling in the next room in a sweet voice it was my mom.

"Yeah what's up?" I said trying to be cool

"Can you please come here?" She sounded kind of worried

I went upstairs into my parents bedroom and my mom was sitting on her silk sheets that were a pale purple.

"We need to talk about something important." I looked at her confused. "Oh god please tell me she is not going to give me the sex talk!"I said in my head I thought of how awkward it would be for her talk about STD's,sex,abstinence, and how to be responsible.

"About what?" I said kinda of getting defensive

"Me and you father have been discussing about something important and think you should know." She said very fluently

"I don't understand?" I said worriedly

"We wanted to have another baby." She said happily

" Isn't that wonderful!" She exclaimed. My heart dropped and pounded with rage that she would want to replace me.

"What!? Why!!! This is bullshit!!" I screamed

" Watch you language!" My mom yelled

"Why don't you go and screw yourself oh wait I forgot you are to busy fucking dad!!!" She slapped me across my face

"Say that again and the slap is the least I can do to you." She said quietly and intimidating as she held on to my face. I yanked away and screamed "I fucking hate you go rot in hell bitch!" I slammed the door before she could say anything. I went on our lawn and sat there and pulled out a cigarette and I put it between my fingers and lit my lighter and sucked and blew out the smoke. "I can only relay on a number 1 killer of americans" I chuckled and I hear a voice behind me say "I see you like talking to yourself." He laughed. I turned around it was him the blonde hair boy that was staring at me from his window. "Hi my name is Tate Langdon and I live next door." He said smiling at me. "Thanks" I said slyly. "I heard you and your mom having a yelling match in there" he pointed to my house, "Yeah she told me that she wanted to have another baby" I said about to cry. "I am 16 years old and my 38 year old mom wants to have a baby how smart is that!" I said angrily. It's not gifts can be dressed in mystertrious ways" he said smirking at me then I knew he was my fuckboy.