𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ¹⁸

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

He took me to his office, and neither of us said anything

He took me to his office, and neither of us said anything. I sat there with my gaze down, feeling ashamed and hurt, while he looked at me with his piercing gaze.

I didn't have the words to explain what had happened, and I was too scared of his reaction. I felt like I had let him down, and I couldn't bear to see disappointment in his eyes. I looked down and stared at my hand. His grip had left marks on my arms, and they had turned blue. I fiddled with my fingers, my heart heavy with fear, not knowing what to say.

Finally, he sighed and asked again, "Will you tell me now how you ended up in this position?"

I was at a loss for words. I couldn't face his anger, and I was terrified that he might blame me. I kept my gaze down, unable to meet his eyes. He sighed harshly, taking my hand into his again, causing me to wince in pain. His expression darkened, and his jaw clenched with anger.

Our eyes met, and I held my breath when I saw the rage in his gaze. I had never seen Jungkook this angry, and it felt like he might do something drastic. But to my surprise, he didn't let his anger control him.

He gently let go of my hand, went to his desk, and opened a drawer. Retrieving a cream tube, he returned to me and took my hand again, this time with care and tenderness. It was overwhelming to receive such care when all I had experienced was judgment and hateful comments.

"Was he the reason for your panic attack, Ashley?" he asked softly, his focus on my hand. However, he noticed that my gaze was on him.

I didn't know how to respond. I just stared at him with my wide, doe-like eyes. He moved his head up to meet my eyes and gazed at me with a soft expression. "Was he, Ashley?"

This time, I nodded and looked down again. He gently held my jaw and made me look at him, his brows furrowed. "Words. I want words. Was he?"

"Yes," I finally managed to say, my voice barely above a whisper.