prologue

Hi guys,

Since both my ffs are being quite angst filled I wanted to write something chirpy.

Pretext : The story starts from the day after the bachelor party but haldi didn't happen yet.

This part is the prologue and the next parts would form the main story.

**************************************

"Akshu, what are you doing in garden? " Aarohi asked Akshara who was sitting on the grass.

"Nothing yaar Aaru.. Aise hi bas.. come sit" she pointed next to her.

Abhinav who came outside to speak to Akshara about flower arrangements looked at both the sisters bonding , he was happy to see them mend their differences and become so comfortable with each other. He decided not to disturb them, he turned around to go back but he stopped in his tracks when he heard ,

" Waise Akshu, did you hear the news? Yesterday night someone in the neighborhood got drunk and was shouting on top of their voice that they want to confess their love to their husband! Kitni besharam hey log aaj kal" Aarohi said making a shocked face.

Akshara's eyes widened in bewilderment, she knew Aarohi was speaking about her.

"Aaru tumhe kaise patha?" Akshara asked her feeling embarrassed

" Aare aaj subah Goenka newspaper mei khabar aayi thi . Tu ne nahi pada?" Aaru teased her to which Akshara turned to the other side pretending to be angry.

"Aare Akshu, Kairaav bhaiya ne bathaya, muskaan ko bhi patha h" Aaru revealed the truth . Akshara atlast understood the teasing looks she got from Muskaan all day.

"Kairaav bhaiya ...." Akshara growled and was about to get up to confront her brother when Aarohi pulled her down again.

Abhinav who was hearing in on the conversation till now was very confused.

" Who confessed to whom yesterday.. and why is Akshara getting angry on saale saab " he had more questions than answers.

" Kairaav bhaiya ko bad me dekhlena.. pehle ye bata kya tune Abhinav Ji se tumhare pyaar ka izahaar kiya?" Aarohi asked moving her eyebrows up and down.

Abhinav froze.

"All this while, they were speaking about Akshara herself? Ouija, iska Matlab.. akshara mujhe pyaar Karthee h? "

Abhinav's happiness knew no bounds.

"Whatever Manjari Ji said last night was false. My Akshara loves me"

Abhinav wanted to scream his happiness but elected to be quiet to hear in on the conversation.

" Aare Aaru chup kar! Agar Koi sunliya toh?" Akshara asked and turned all around to check their surroundings.

Abhinav ducked behind the car to be out of their view.

"Koi nahi hai yahaan! Tu sach bata..." Aarohi wanted all the details

"Aaru kal kairaav bhaiya  jaane ke baad.. " Akshara explained how she confessed her love to Abhimanyu thinking it to be Abhinav in her drunken state.

"Phir kya hua mujhe kuch yaad nahi h" Akshara said sheepishly

Aarohi started rolling around in laughter .

"Has math Aaru" Akshara slapped her arm.

Abhinav was surprised to hear how much had happened behind his back yesterday night while he was being depressed sulking at Manjari's words. He had gone to nearby Chai shop to clear his head, he came back to see Akshara sleeping wearing his shirt and black pant which she had borrowed for taking her brother to bachelor party . He had no idea she was drunk, he just thought she would have gotten tired and dozed off.

" Aare mujhe kyun Mar rahi Hai? " Aaru said pretending to be hurt

"Akshu, sach kahun toh Abhinav Ji bahut achche hain aur mey tumhe bachchpan se dekthi aarahi hoon, Maine tumhe itna kush kabhi nahi dekha. Iss credit toh sirf Abhinav ji ko milega. Woh yeh jaanane ko deserve karta hai ki tum usse pyaar karate hain, yah jaanakar woh bahut khush hoga" Aarohi advised Akshara keeping a hand on Akshara's hand. After accidentally hearing into whatever Manjari said to Abhinav yesterday, Aarohi was really happy to know about Akshara's love for Abhinav.

Abhinav felt happy seeing how much Aarohi , his other sister cares for him. He wished she too gets another chance in love soon.

Akshara smiled at her, whatever she said was truth. Abhinav deserved the world , she decided to propose to Abhinav right after the wedding.

" Aur jitni jaldi tum propose Karoge, until jaldi mujhe ek bhatijee bhi chahiye" Aarohi again turned to her teasing mode.

"Hm kum" Akshara sighed and looked uninterested.

" Kya hua? Tumhe aur bachche nahi chahiye?" Aarohi asked looking at her expression.

"Chahiye na " Akshara answered so fastly and started blushing thinking what she did.

Abhinav was so red as a himachali apple hearing the eagerness in his wife's words.

" Par itna udaas kyun the .." Aarohi asked about her expression to that question.

" woh.. Aaru pooch mat.. tum meri behen isliye kehrahi hoon.. tum yaahan bachche ki baat kar rahi h , par wahaan mere devpurush haina woh ek dum unromantic hai.. woh mere saath itna distance maintain karta h ki kahin baar mujhe doubt hoti h ki wo mera Pati ya bhaiya!" Akshara said dejectedly.

Aarohi blast out in laughter , Akshara rolled her eyes seeing her sisters reaction.

Abhinav realized his mouth was open in disbelief. His wife just shred his image into pieces before her sister. He closed his eyes feeling embarrassed.

"Akshara aaj tak aapne sirf Abhinav ki shareef aur Achche side dekha h!

Kal se mere natkhat side bhi dekhenge!

Get ready Mrs. Abhinav Sharma ... I will make you pay for calling me unromantic .. before this wedding ends you will change your opinion about me"

Abhinav smiled wickedly scheming for tomorrow in his mind.