03

I was none other than
Rudransh.

I look at him with my teary eyes, and our eyes meet, I have tears in my eyes and he has hate towards me, But I didn't make any mistake, it was Mahira di who cheated him and she's the one who ran away.

I also go to Rudransh to tell him but rather than hearing me, he shouts at me it's not my mistake why is everyone looking at me like I was the one who told Di to run away from the wedding?

"RUDRANSH" Ritika Di shouted rudransh was about to slap me again when Gaurav Jiju (Ritika's husband) held his hand, and Rudransh was ready to kill me

He is monster
A real monster.

Everyone held rudransh.

Ritika di and jiyu help me to get up,
"YOU'RE THE REASON FOR ALL THIS FUCKING DRAMA, RIDHIMA" Rudransh try to get out of everyone's held "noo rudransh you are the main reason, you were so blind in Mahira Di's love, remember when she will come late at night?" everyone looks at me in confused look, "You were the one who told everyone she was stuck in traffic!! You don't even dare to ask Didi where SHE'S COMING FROM!!!" She pointed her finger at him.

"RIDHIM-" his mother glared at him and said "Stop this nonsense, and rudransh! You! apologize to Ridhima, NOW" she glared at him "Sorry" he said and left the room "I'm sorry beta" Vida Aunty said wipping my tears off and then gave me a forehead kiss.

RUDRANSH POV

After saying sorry to Ridhima I left the room
Then my father after me "Sun Beta" he called to me, "Hm boliye" he held my hand, "Beta ab tujhe humare khandan ki izzat bachani padegi" he left my hand, then he joined his hand and requested me, "dad, what are you doing" I said and then put my hand on his joining hands.

They were cold, he's a heart patient doctor suggested us to not give him a load and now he's worrying so much "Beta please marry Ridhima". he said and looked at me, "what the hell, how can you think I will marry her" I said rudely.

"Rudransh, beta please try to understand" My mom came and looked at me with teary eyes."Agar wo duniya ki aakhri ladki bhi hui toh bhi mai usse shaadi nhi krunga" I said and then my father left from there.

"Beta, Dhiraj ji ki tabiyat kharab rehti hai, tujhe yaad hai na jab company mai bhot bada loss hua tha tab unko minor heart attack aya tha?" Vida maa held my hand "Ye baat agar ghar se bahar chli gyi toh tere dad ki kya izzat reh jayegi" She looks in my eyes.
"Pr vida maa a-".

"Par kya beta? Agar tere dad ko kuch hogya na toh mai jindgi bhar tujhe maaf nhi kar paungi".

" kesi baat kr rhe ho aap" I hug her tightly
"Please beta, karle na shaadi" She tightly hugged me. "The-ek h-ai-i, kr lunga," I say yes.

my mom is so dramatic, in her school days she used to win first prize in drama competitions.

"Thank you beta" She broke the hug and patted my cheeks and then went back to the bride's room.

"My drama queen" I chuckle at my mom's cuteness.

As I turned back to go back to all the family members I bumped into Ridhima who was crying. She twisted her leg then I caught her.
She looks into my eyes, and her eyes say something that I can't understand they are like heaven, and her eyes are puffy.

I feel bad for her she's continuously crying, but I hate her I can't love her, I'm sure after marriage we'll not be happy I can't love her how I love my Mahira, i know Mahira doesn't love me back but i love her i don't know its love or attraction or something that can not be defined but I truly cares for her I'll do anything to make her mine if she'll come back, I'll forgive her and marry her happily but fate is not with me
"Leave me" she said straight looking into my eyes