Prologue

The war raged on, U.A. was helping shelter civilians, while Izuku and Ochaco went to look for Eri.

Izuku: Eri!

Ochaco: Eri!

Izuku: Over here!

Ochaco goes to Izuku and sees Eri huddled under some rubble holding onto something. Ochaco uses her quirk to help lift the rubble and Izuku uses Black Whip to pull Eri out.

Izuku: Oh Eri, are you okay?

Eri: I'm fine papa, but look what I found.

Eri was holding a golden crown that had 3 red gems embedded into it.

Izuku: Where did you get it?

Eri: Under the rubble, but I wanted to give it to you Papa.

Ochaco: Sweety, you shouldn't run around without telling us where you're going, you could have-

Izuku: It's okay honey, Eri, let me put it on.

Eri gives Izuku the crown and he puts it on, the next thing he knows Izuku feels a surge of energy going through his body.

Izuku: *Gasp* Honey, I just had a premonition.

Ochaco: Deku, are you okay?

Izuku: No, I'm not okay, I saw the end of this war, no one will survive it.

Ochaco: What?

Izuku: That is, unless something can keep everyone frozen for the next thousand years without them thawing out.

Ochaco: Are you saying...

Izuku: This crown, it's given me a new type of power, and I think I can save everyone with it, but only if it's okay with you.

Ochaco thought to herself for a moment and then answered.

Ochaco: Okay Izu, you can do it.

Eri: I know you can Papa.

Izuku: Okay, I promise I'll find a way to bring you back. I love you.

Ochaco: We love you too.

They hug each other and then Izuku channels his new power into his hands. Blue lightning shoots out and encases the two girls in ice as they smile at Izuku.

 Blue lightning shoots out and encases the two girls in ice as they smile at Izuku