the tour..

as i'm waking up to my little brother rapidly shaking me, i go to stretch and accidentally nail him in the nose. "oh my god alex i'm so sorry" i look at my brother with an apologetic look in my eyes. i can slowly see the rim of his eyes starting to tear up. i stand up quickly and hug him. "i'm so sorry i'll go get some ice for you okay, sit on my bed, plug your nose and turn on the sturniolo triplets" he nods and grabs my tv remote.

i open the freezer and realize we have no ice. i walk into my moms room. "ma can you pick some ice up when you go grocery shopping?"
"sure sweetie" i walk back to the freezer and grab a bag of green beans. i then head up stairs

i crawl onto my bed next to my brother and hand him the frozen bag. he's watching my favorite sturniolo video.

when i grab my phone i instantly look at the time. 10:30. shit i still have stuff to get before i go to the meet and greet. i jump out of my bed.
"hey bud i'll see you tonight i have to run to the mall and grab somethings then i'll be back for about an hour then i gotta leave again"
"okay..can i stay in here and watch this please" he says begging. i feel a little regret from the nose, " i got to get changed can you down stairs and watch it?"
"fine" alex walks out of my room sighing.

sorry it's so short of a chapter🥲