Again? For the third time? | 1

THIS HAS BEEN IN MY DRAFTS SINCE LITERALLY OCTOBER AND I FINALLY GOT MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT 😭😭

This is the third book to Pyscho and sorry for keeping you all waiting!!

"Stu! Your cat's shit is on my fucking bed sort it out." I call, pushing the cat gently so she gets off my bed. "Sorry, baby." He says. "Don't call my girlfriend that. I've told you this so many fucking times." Billy growls. I raise my eyebrows at Stu. "Yeah, Stuart." He sighs and walks away. It had been a year or so since Mickey and I had went on a killing spree, with about 15 kills all together. Sometimes I still cry about his death, he was the boy he showed me who I really was.

Billy takes a seat next to me on the bed, placing his lips on my neck and sucking on the skin, causing me to let out some gaspy breathes. He knows I like this, so he does this a lot. He pulls away and smirks. "I love you." He whispers in my ear, leaning towards me a bit. "I love you, too." I say, trailing my hands down his muscular body. He stays silent for a few seconds before he confidently says, "I want to kill again." I face him and smile widely, my mouth opened a little. "Really? I would gladly go on a killing spree again!" I exclaim, and Stu walks over to us, obviously interested.

"What you talkin' about?" He asks. "Me and Billy want to go on another killing spree." I reply. Stu gasps. "Oh my god, YES!" He exclaims, clapping is hands in excitement. Billy slaps Stu lightly against the cheek. "Calm down." He hisses. "Ow, easy, easy." Stu whines. "Let's watch the TV as we discuss this shit." I say, grabbing the remote and clicking the 'on' button. After a few minutes of planning a little, a certain word on the TV catches my eye. Stab 3.

"Stab 3 is currently being produced, we can't wait until the amazing trilogy of Sidney Prescott comes to a close!"

Sidney's alive?

She's FUCKING alive?!

"That bitch. How's she alive? How the fuck is she alive?!" Billy growls.

"Stab 3 director, Roman Bridger, would you like to come to the microphone?"

Billy stares at the TV screen, in shock. "Billy." Stu murmurs. "That's the guy who helped us kill Sidney's mum." He adds. And I turn to face him. "What? There was a third Ghostface?" I ask. "Not really, we just helped him kill Maureen Prescott and then Stu and I made our own movie." He explains. "Or it was something like that I can't really remember." Billy adds. "I don't know if he's still full of rage and anger, Billy. What if he's going to strike aswell?" Stu asks. "No, 'course not." Billy says, rolling his eyes. "We have to be careful, he might come after us." Billy adds.

What the fuck's going on?

"But don't worry, noone will come between me and my princess." Billy smirks, grabbing my waist and placing me on his lap, his lips smashing against my neck as he begins to suck on it.

At this point, Stu is used to Billy and I making out and him being a thirdwheel, and I can tell by the look on his face he's a bit jealous, but oh well. I love Billy and Billy loves me, so.

"I wanna kill so badly." Stu whines.

"So do we."

A pyschotic like smile appears on Stu's face.

"Should we go take a little visit to Sidney?" He says, giggling a little.

"No, that whore can go visit Randy's dead body and suck his dick." Billy spits.

"I hate her." I admit, cringing just by the thought of Sidney. She was my bestfriend, she was Ari's bestfriend, but now I despise her.

She just won't fucking die.

"Maybe we won't do a killing spree at Woodsboro, how about we terrorize this town." Billy smirks.

"Great idea.. GREAT IDEA!" Stu grins.