Toji x afab! Reader smut

AFAB! reader
She/her pronouns

Based off of this prompt (reader is also spoiled as fuck)

[Imagine that ... and ... lived together. comes home one day and hears loud moaning coming from their bedroom, recognizing ... voice. . assumes, to their horror, that ..
.. is cheating on them, and they
rush to the bedroom and open the door.
Instead of seeing a cheating partner, ... actually walks in on ... masturbating/using sex toys while moaning out ... name.]

Cw- choking, use of a vibrator, pussy slapping, mentions of a gun, lots of talk bout jealousy, a bit of toxic Toji

She always had eyes on her, that's just part of being Toji's pretty little girlfriend. Being spoiled relentlessly since she very much deserves it. Him paying for her braids, taking her out all the time just to show her off, giving her his card whenever she even glance at something in stores. It's nothing he wouldn't do for her. It's nothing he wouldn't do for her. And of course all he ask back is respect and loyalty.

He never doubted you, I mean hell as big as his ego is he doesn't think there's anyone better than him. So when he walks into you guys shared home and heard moaning his heart fucking dropped. You couldn't possibly be cheating on him, especially not in your shared home.

He grabbed his pistol from the holster off his waist, cocking it and stomping over to you guys room. Without even bother knocking he slammed the door open making you jump in surprised. Looking up to see Toji slamming your closet door opening. Still trying to understand what was happening and why he was what was happening and why he was so pissed you could barely hear what he was saying. Once you saw the gun you immediately feared for the worse and started asking him what was going on.

"Where the fuck is he y/n?!' Toji asked as he walked over to you.

"Who?!" Your eyes widened knowing

Toji would never even lay a finger on you, you assumed someone had broken into the house. His face started to get red in anger as the room was basically trashed from him looking for the mystery man.

He grabbed your face so you made direct eye contact. His gaze softening a bit as he looked down at your pretty dark eyes before hardening.

"Where's the fucker that you had in here hm? You think you can just bring another man in our god damn house.I'll fucking kill and you know damn well I will."

You grabbed his wrist and glanced at the vibrator next to you. Seeing you not keeping eye contact he looked over at what you were and let out a sigh of relief.

"Shit baby.."

"Cmere."

You pulled him closer to you and took the gun out his hand placing it on your nightstand. He rested his forehead on yours before placing a kiss on your plump lips

"Can't believe I thought you fucking cheated on me.". He left a trail of kisses going down from your lips down to your chest.

A small moan left her feeling his tongue press against her tit. His hands slid from her waist down to her ass giving it a rough squeeze earning him another pretty moan.
Hands gripping his hair as he laid her down onto the bed, sliding the large t-shirt (that was definitely his) up. A smirk growing on his face seeing she already had nothing on underneath. "Since you were having so much fun without me how bout you give me a show princess~"

You could feel your face get hot as his rough and scared hands traveled all over your body. Slowly coming to a halt when he got to your clit, giving it a slap causing you to wince. "I asked you a question didn't? Or have you already fucked yourself dumb to the point you can't comprehend the simplest thing.

A pout grew on your face which quickly went away when you were suddenly flipped on to your stomach. Hearing a buzzing noise from behind you, you were quickly aware of the situation you were in.

Feeling the vibrator pressed her clit her threw her head back making him smirk.

"Shit!~ T-toji wait".

Gripping the sheets she pushed her hips back earning a hard smack on the ass making her wince.

Not being able to take anymore Toji quickly pulled his pants along with his boxers down. He thrusted into her harshly making her arch her back. His pace was quick and rough, not even giving her a moment to adjust. The sound of skin slapping and moans quickly filling the room.

His hand still covering her mouth as he leaned into her neck. His warm breath making her shiver under him. His free hand roaming her curves and going down to her clit slapping it. Her eyes widened and she threw her head back feeling him slam into her g-spot.

"Had me fucking scared baby you know that. Thought you wa- agh!
Fucking giving my pussy to some other guy. You're mine baby you got that. I'm the only person that's gonna fuck you like this."

He leaned to closer to her ear yanking her hair making her look up.

"This what you fucking needed huh~? You never fuck with who anyone made you feel this good princess?"

He chuckled, grabbing her hair yanking her head back. His chest pressed against her back.

"Ngh~ No baby, none one has ever made me feel this good. Can't even make me cum."

It was a struggle for her to even get her thoughts together with her rough he was going. His big hand wrapped around her throat.

"May be that's a sign that no man should be touching my pussy."

Delivering another slap to her clit making her wince. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned his name loudly. He put his hand on her back making her arch it more. Tears started filling up in her eyes which only fueled him more.

"Gonna cum daddy!"

She gripped the sheets as tears of pleasure ran down her face. He leaned down giving her a rough and deep kiss. giving her a rough and deep kiss.

"Cum for me baby"

He mumbled against her lips. She threw her head back while she came, her legs spasming as she did. With a few more thrust he came deep inside her.After a few moments he pulled out and rested his forehead against hers.

"I love you so fucking much baby."

Hearing that out a smile on her face.

"I love you too baby"