Chapter 1

Upon returning back to their world with Betterfly, Emo Marinette and Emo Adrian both knew that the road ahead was not gonna be an sassy one to follow.

But they were a team now. And as such, they were the good guys and were no longer working for the supreme.

And yeah, explaining that to them was not gonna be easy, but hey, no one said Shadybug and Claw Noir had to tell them the whole truth.

And with a plan in mind, the two reformed villains, along with Betterfly, headed back to base where the other members of the supreme were most likely waiting for them.

The closer and closer they got, the more nervous Shadybug, now known as Ladybug, seemed to be. But to be fair, who wouldn't be nervous in a situation like the one the three heroes would soon be walking into?

Before either one of the younger heroes could reach for the door handle, Betterfly made a motion with one of his hands for them to wait.

"Hold on you two," the butterfly miraculous user spoke up our of the blue. "If we just rush in there without a plan: we are sure to be attacked on sight."

Ladybug nodded in understanding and turned to face her leather-clad partner.

"I agree with the butterfly: we need to make a plan." Claw only raised a confused eyebrow at the spotted hero.

"When you put it that way, you kinda sound like that other bug girl." He remarked with a teasing grin.

"You'd better not refer to me as Ladybug when we get in there." Was her only answer to his statement. "They'll defiantly know something's up if you do."

Claw sighed and blew her a raspberry. "Fine fine! I'll play it your way Cockroach."

She gave him a cheeky grin in response, which reminded him of the way Marinette would smirk at Juleka during class when the teacher wasn't looking.

He knew the two girls liked each other, but they were both oblivious to each other's feelings.

Before he could think more on the matter, Betterfly spoke up once more, bringing law out of his thoughts.

"If anything bad does happen, we can just retreat and head back to where Alya and Nino are hiding out at."

"Sounds good to me!" Shadybug responded with a small nod. "What do you think Kitty Katty?"

Claw Noir could only nod his head slowly in response to whatever she had just said.

"Alright then!" Betterfly said, turning toward the large wooden door in front of them. "Let's go have some words with the leader of the supreme."

And with that, the three nodded to one another before Claw reached forward and pulled the large door open.

"Uh, hey, if go badly, could I smack one of them upside the head with Shady's yo-yo?" Claw asked in a mostly joking tone of voice.

"No! Of course not Kitty Katty!" Shadybug told him with a scowl on her face. "You want to be the one they target next?"

Claw's eyes popped open wide at her words and he quickly shook his head. "No I'm good! I value my life thank you very much."

Shadybug gave him a strange look at that. "Ok whatever. Let's just get this over with so we can all go home."

"And maybe then you'll finally ask Juleka out on a date!" Claw took the chance to tease her a little bit. "After all Cockroach, she only has eyes for you it seems."

Shadybug's face went about as red as her counterpart's suit and Claw couldn't help but laugh. The cat-themed superhero shot a glance over at Betterfly, who was just watching the exchange with an amused look on his face.