*Prologue*

Third Person POV: 

Celestia. 

A heavenly light place in the world of Teyvat. 

The beings who live up in Celestia are known as Archons. 

Archons are another name for divine gods. 

Each god is responsible for wielding one of the 7 seven elements of teyvat, Pyro which is Fire, Anemo which is Wind, Electro which is Lightning, Geo which is Rock, Dendro which is Earth, Hydro which is Water and Cryo which is Ice. 

There are seven archons, one for each element. Barbatos, Morax, Ei, Kusanali, Focalors, Murata and the Tsaritsa. Each Archon is also given a primordial object known as a Gnosis. The gnosis resides in the archons chest. 

The god who controls Celestia is a divine god, known as the heavenly principles. She is the one who gives orders to the Archons and who also controls the world.  

One day, an Idea came to the heavenly principles' head. She took a white flowers from the vase on the side of her majestic throne, and sighed. she then walked over to the flowing water river, picked a petal off the flower and whispered. 

"I believe it is time, for a new Archon. An Archon with power of an element that no other archon has.." 

"Light." 

_____________________________________________________