honeymoon phase

It all started when they first met, an instaint spark. Zero, the class smart kid, and blitzer, the artist, became friends quickly when they were only five. At first it was only a friendship, but soon enough, one of them was in love with the other... zero knew nothing, they were only friends. They never got shipped. They were just friends. Nothing more. After a few years, they started flirting. They were inseperable. All the time they spent together was precious. Zero always stood up for blitzer, and he did the same. They had the ideal friendship. Zero was a proud homosexual, but only blitzer knew. They always shared and were practially like brothers.
Although blitzer wanted more, he was content with what he had so far. One day, zero made a huge mistake. He told the whole class he was gay!! Even when the homophobes bullied him, blitzer always stayed by his size. In 6th grade, their flirting evolved to them kissing.
Middle school rolled around, and they were put in separare classes. Later on, they started dating, they were the poqer couple at school. Melanie was their number one supporter along with luca(luca is a girl). They both hung out with the cute couple and were the best group ever. One day, nilo(the popular guy) was having a party. He invited the two boys. Blitzer went only for his bf. Zero was happy about it. The party was amazing. So fun and nice. Suddenly... zero spotted his old crush. All his feelings for her washed over him. A wave of love was affecting him deeply. He liked both blitzer and his former but also not so former crush, chara.  Later that night, they played their version of spin the bottle.( The boys and the girls were split in two groups. Each group had to spin the bottle. Whoever it landed on in each group would kiss the other person. For example if the bottle from the men's team landed on blitzer and the bottle of the girls team landed on luca(who wasnt at the party) then luca would have to kiss blitzer) some rounds went by...finally! The bottle...landed on......ZERO! he nervously got up to see who he had to kiss. It was non other than chara. Then while he kissed chara, he remembered why he tried to forget her. Blitzer... he used to get fatshamed from her. He didnt care though. Chara was amazing. She wouldnt hurt a soul!*he thought*
After the kiss , blitzer told zero that he doesnt wanna play anymore:

Blitz: babe..im sorry hut im not gonna play anymore. I dont wanna kiss anyone.

Zero:heh suit yourself then.

Blitz: are u serious?!

Zero: fuck yea. U think that just because u dont wanna play i wont have fun either? Ur so selfish!

Blitz:i-im sorry baby...

Zero: good. I guess i forgive u*he kissed blitz* ur lips taste good.

He was lying. The only taste he was longing now was only charas taste. Nothing else mattered... he was so in love with chara.... but couldnt tell his bf... he was always thinking of her, middle school was just crazy, he was trying not to cheat on blitz with a ton of people but he kept on thinking about it... it was hard being SUCH a good person, he thought when he stopped himself from cheating. Even though he was doing the bare minimum he thought he was some sort of hero.